24th October 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cagayan de Oro
Thanks Meter: 273

335 posts
Donate to Me
More
DISCLAMER
Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible if you bricked your devices, damaged your SD cards, a thermonuclear war, or you're fired at work, failed at school because the alarm application failed. Please do some initial research if you have questions and queries, and if you have any other concerns please ask before flashing or doing anything! YOU are choosing to make these modifications.

**FOR ALL DEV PLEASE READ, ANY PORTING OR PLAN TO USE THIS ROM AS BASED ROM SHOULD FOLLOW PROPER PROCEDURE: ASK PERMISSION(ANY MEANS), WITH PROPER CREDITS, A LINK TO THIS THREAD, AND A PM OF YOUR ROM THREAD TO ME. ANY WAY VIOLATING THESE SIMPLE RULES WILL BE REPORTED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICES**

PLEASE READ "FLASHING INSTRUCTION SECTION" IT CONTAINS LOT OF INFORMATION NEEDED FOR YOUR OWN SAKE

HALL OF FEEDBACKS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Rising_Pheonix

Above Review is testing the rom for week

Awsomness....No words to describe ,
Starting with Beautiful Animation,
UI is Mind blowing with respect to 4.1.x,
Very beautifully themed,
Coming to perfomance "SUPERB'
Still Im not Hardcore Gamer;
There is no lag ..working flawlessly...yeah!! "Butter Smooth".!!
Coming to Battery Backup,Its Very good
One n half day...,best
With Wifi on half of time,some music ;little surfing;
& Rest ; chit chat on Whats App n ALL bla bla...!!!
Still It Depends ON USER how You USE the ROM...
This iS permanent ROM for me..MIND BLOWING UI!!
Thankyou for your hard work hats off!!for ur work.. KEEP GOING

One ISSUE
Can some one help me for Devnagri font(Marathi )
I tried all the methods ..still facing same issue..ANY DEV CAN HELP PLEASE help.
BECAUSE lots of User's Are facing Same Issue ..!!

WAITING ...FOR help

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyasdfgz

Hello there! Just something I want to share:

I've been using Zeus for quite some time since the release and I noticed frequent lags and freezes but decided to wait for v2 of this ROM instead of complaining here. Now the v2 is up and while I was waiting for it to finish downloading, I tried flashing one of the new tweaks and it made my phone run smoother so I guess you could just flash the tweak you want without changing Zeus.

I am currently using Zexar and I haven't encountered any problems whatsoever as of this moment. I'm using the multi-task version since I don't really play HD games. I love it! I also like that the default messaging app is Textra, as I've stated in my previous post, this is my most favorite messaging app! I uninstallef Facebook though since I'm satisfied with using UC Mini Browser and opening Facebook there. The issue of the other characters not showing up is now fixed, thank you. I also like the keyboard better.

3G is also here yay for that! I can now use Psiphon.

Also the Greenify donate is awesome. Pre-installing it in this ROM is a smart move. May I just ask if you have a list of safe to Greenify system apps? I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to it but I still Greenify some.

All in all I am more than satisfied with this ROM. Thank you so much for this. Thank you for your hard worl and for listening and continuing to listen to us fellow users and for helping as well. I will test this for a week and I will totally recommend this to my friends. Thank you thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluviper

after trying several roms for my A919 duo. this is by far the easiest. the fastest, snappiest UI experience I had....
kudos man! ang galing mong PINOY!

thank you for this ROM. and if ever this ROM has some bugs, I know its just minor, it will never compromise the beauty of the entire project.
simply amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp.wisdom

Hello dev,

Thank you for this wonderful ROM. Running smooth and working fine. Its a beauty..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahiya

Brother,
Its amazing stuff, superb rom.
Great Work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemZone

Hello,

First, I would like to say thank you very much for this awesome ROM. Appreciate your hardwork for us. Using this v2 rom from last night. Looks smooth and really AWESOME UI. Everything is working fine..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberus2596

I am using the Multi Task version and flash the ram tweaks for gaming. And now I am experiencing the Good UI Look of the rom and it's smoothness in gaming. Already tried playing GTA San Andreas, Cytus, Deemo, Asphalt 7 and NBA 2K14, all of them run smoothly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix92

This is by far the best Rom I've got for my phone. The UI is ultimate! Thank you very much for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daringsmart

Its good to see a beautiful ROM like this for canvas2. Didn't flashed any ROM from last 5 months cuz not satisfied but this one has mouth watering UI I'll flash this soon thanks for our hardwork +8 thanks max I can :beer:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabujthedon

Using this Rom from last 2days ...

Suppppper ..fast &smooth ROM..better then stock ...
Thanks for 4.1.1 ...
4.2 roms are not so good (starts lag in few days thats the only problem with 4.2) but thanks to all dev for their hard work ..
In this ROM ,I too like other user faced hindi and other regional font issue , I just deleted all font file and replace them with font file from other rom that has no font issue
Google voice search is not working .. But i never use it ..
Only issue im facing is this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2905942
Can any body solve this plz dev

Sent from my MMX A110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SCREENSHOTS

DONT FORGET TO PRESS THANKS

XDA:DevDB Information
[4.1.1] Android L919™ v2.0 ZEXAR, ROM for the Micromax A110

Contributors
ponnex
flarestar123
andreilorenzo
cerberus2596
ROM OS Version: 4.1.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2014-10-24
Last Updated 2014-11-02
Last edited by ponnex; 13th November 2014 at 08:12 AM.
The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to ponnex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th October 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cagayan de Oro

335 posts
Donate to Me
More
**NOTE: Please follow every step NOTE THIS IS BASED ON STOCK JELLYBEAN FOR MY|PHONE A919 DUO, you may or may not need to flash your stock kernel or any custom kernel you like**

AndroidL919™v2 ZEXAR
**MUST READ: ANDROID SYSTEM DOESN'T WORK LIKE WINDOWS! Android has its own built-in ram manager. The size of your free memory doesn't result to better performance, stability, and smoothness. It's normal to have apps to run in background to enable quick relaunch, Android OS applications remain in the memory, even when they are closed. When there is not enough memory for newer apps to run, the low memory killer (LMK) clears the memory automatically using the latest recently used (LRU) list. It prioritize your apps according to system needs and users priority on which apps to clear automatically. If you clear the memory manually, application may take longer to launch resulting to more CPU load and battery usage. Thus, the use of Task Managers is not advisable. The inclusion of Task Managers (Task Manager and Xtreme Booster) is sought to be important as our device has low RAM MEMORY therefore these Task Manager are there to be used when RAM-HUNGRY-APPS causes low-memory error.**

FOR CWM USERS
1)Download the ROM zip of your choice either (AndroidL919™v2_ZEXAR[GAMING].zip or AndroidL919™v2_ZEXAR[MULTI-TASK].zip) and the patch file(AndroidL919™v2_ZEXAR_PATCH.zip) from the download section
2)Put both zip files in your MicroSDCard Storage
3)Power off your device and boot to recovery by holding volume up, volume down, and power button at the same time, follow through where it will boot you to recovery mode
4)Select "wipe data/factory reset" and press power button to enter
5)Select "wipe cache partition "and press power button to enter
6)Go to "advanced" and select "wipe dalvik cache" and press power button to enter
7)Go to "mounts and storage"
8)Select "format /cache" and enter press power button to enter
9)Select "format /data" and enter press power button to enter
10)Select "format /system" and enter press power button to enter
11)Select "install zip from sdcard" press power button to enter
12)Select "choose zip from sdcard" press power button to enter
13)Select the ROM file(AndroidL919™v2_ZEXAR[GAMING].zip or AndroidL919™v2_ZEXAR[MULTI-TASK].zip) zip and press power button to enter
-Wait for 3-5 minutes it will automatically reboot your device and power it up.
**NOTE: First boot will usually take 3-5 minutes**
14)When your device successfully power up, power it off and repeat step number 3 only
15) Repeat step number 11-12
16) Select the PATCH file (AndroidL919™v2_ZEXAR_PATCH.zip) and press power button to enter
17) Go back and reboot and you're done!

KNOWN MINOR BUGS:
**On first boot if you go to settings>apps>running>it will force close, Just log in your google account or reboot it will solve the problem**
**There might be an "Error retrieving information.." error on your first download on Play Store, just ignore it and redownload, and the error will be gone**
**When using the new messager which is an app from Play Store, you have to set your default SIM for sending messages in Settings>Sim Management**
**That's all and please tell me if you find more **

EXTRA SOUND MOD:
1)Go to Settings>ViPER4Android
2)Click Menu(Hardware Button)
3)Select "Load Effect Profile"
4) Select "AndroidL919 Perfect Balance (Extreme Bass + Superb Clarity)"
5)Enjoy!
**TIP: You could also mod your own profile by clicking Menu(Hardware Button)>UI Settings>Expert and Please use IRS(Impulse Response) as there are new and many Premuim IRS added,can be found by scrolling down**
Last edited by ponnex; 7th November 2014 at 09:09 AM.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ponnex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th October 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cagayan de Oro

335 posts
Donate to Me
More
CREDITS SECTION

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THESE FOLLOWING DEVELOPERS AND COMMUNITY THIS ROM WOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE SO GIVE TIME TO VISIT THREADS AND PRESS THANKS IT MIGHT INTEREST YOU

Carlman Villareal - without his tweaks Android L919™ Zeus Edition wouldn't be possible, 3D performance wont go above 2300+ on quadrant
[IRS/Sound Mod] Vinardo's Impulse Response Samples + ASDPE (Optimal Version) ---THANKS TO Vinardo_ZzZ 2000
[Audio Mod] eXtremeBeats™ Any Device ---THANKS TO Applicare Studios
Ported Contacts and Phone.apk thanks to Vipuldj of XDA from Xperian Iris Series
thanks to sir yog12 for his vivid patch
flarestar123
andreilorenzo
cerberus2596
ViPER4Android
for editing settings.apk (having trouble with the signing of settings.apk)
Complete boot animation
Vipuldj of XDA for AM/PM and pradeepmaddy for the link
MY|PHONE A919 DUO FACEBOOK PAGE COMMUNITY
Chris Ian Julian Pascual
James Elisterio
Venjoe SJ
Carlo Dela Cruz Teves
And to all other people that I forgot to mention (P.S. Message me if I do forget to mention you here in credit, I would love to fill this page with credits hehe)
Last edited by ponnex; 26th October 2014 at 06:50 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ponnex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th October 2014, 06:51 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cagayan de Oro

335 posts
Donate to Me
More
DOWNLOAD SECTION
MOD EDIT: Links removed. See this post for details.

************OPTIONAL************
AndroidL919v2_ZEXAR_OTHER MMS from V1(WORKING SIM SELECT)

AndroidL919v2_ZEXAR_OTHER MMS TRANSPARENT by Carlo Dela Cruz Teves

AndroidL919_v2_ZEXAR_OTHER STOCK CAMERA AND GALLERY by Carlo Dela Cruz Teves

AndroidL919v2_ZEXAR_NewGoogleLauncher.zip

RAM TWEAKS
Flash directly through CWM (NO WIPES/CLEAR)
AndroidL919v2 RAM TWEAKS[MULTI-TASKING] <ALREADY INCLUDED in AndroidL919v2_ZEXAR [MULTI-TASK]>
-for users having a lot of apps running at the same time.

AndroidL919v2 RAM TWEAKS[GAMING] <ALREADY INCLUDED in AndroidL919v2_ZEXAR[GAMING]>
-perfect RAM tweaks for users playing 3D/HD games.

AndroidL919v2 RAM TWEAKS[BALANCED]
-A combination and balance performance between the two other RAM TWEAKS
or
AndroidL919v2 RAM TWEAKS[BALANCED] credit for uploading to Sir Carlo Dela Cruz Teves

FAQ (Frequently Ask Questions) SECTION
1) Hindi fonts not working, do you have patch to make/support hindi language fonts?
please visit http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=218, HemZone has a solution for that thanks to him

and this *LATEST FIX*
HINDI FIX by JAY

2)Why does my proximity is not working?
As I stated above in the instructon section, you may or may not need to flash your stock kernel for proximity to work although we have cloned devices we have different configurations and drivers

3)Message not working on lockscreen? why?
As I stated in the KNOWN BUGS, the message is not the default message, its an app from playstore so it has a different package name so the lockscreen cant find the stock message which has a package name of com.android.mms, although flashing stock message from the download section will solve this problem but redirect you only to the stock messaging not the included messaging app
Last edited by GermainZ; 29th December 2014 at 07:31 PM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ponnex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th October 2014, 07:34 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

10 posts
Good one ....Waiting for links.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pavanace For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th October 2014, 08:00 PM   |  #6  
Flag Land of SuperKings
Thanks Meter: 63

165 posts
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponnex

Header Image

Created 2014-10-24
Last Updated 2014-10-24

wow looking stunning, just what the doctor ordered :P :P :P

Expecting Zeus to be out soon!!! eta ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to revanth22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th October 2014, 09:24 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 10

85 posts
Waiting for diwali gift from ours beloved devs

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to vinaybhatt2012 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th October 2014, 11:48 PM   |  #8  
Flag Tuguegarao
Thanks Meter: 28

65 posts
Donate to Me
More
Wink Final Beta Testing In Progress
I'll report back around 6-8 pm here in the Philippines. I'll just send you a message to see if it is good to go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flarestar123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th October 2014, 02:59 AM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cagayan de Oro

335 posts
Donate to Me
More
ETA will be around 9 to 10 pm (GMT + 8:00) hopefully sorting files and stuffs
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ponnex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th October 2014, 03:00 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cagayan de Oro

335 posts
Donate to Me
More
for early screenshots and other information please visit http://ponnex.wordpress.com/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponnex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread