5,814,633 Members 53,176 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.2.2] SKY KISSER, Looks+Performance

Tip us?
 
kundan.lohar
Old
#11  
kundan.lohar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 412
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Rajasthan,India
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit4kk View Post
Ya.. Plz mirror it on dev host.
uploading in progres...........
You can thanks me by clicking "Thanks" button.

Device-Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas2 A110
ROM- Weekly Change ROM currently on VIP (Most stable and bug free) Kernel-.(Best suited for ROM used.)
swap- 1GBRAM by @saurabh0291 (Thanks @Saurabh0291)
link-http://forum.xda-developers.com/micr...iprom-t2861848
Always thanks developers for Respect and Hardwork.
 
kundan.lohar
Old
#12  
kundan.lohar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 412
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Rajasthan,India
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit4kk View Post
SKY KISSER ROM

This ROM is Without Kernel. You Need To Flash Kernel If U R On 4.1.x. If U R on 4.2.x Then No Need To Flash Kernel. [Procedure For Installing Updated Below.]

Features-:


* Android 4.2.2
* Android L Experience
* Nova Launcher
* 230mb free ram on first boot
* New BootAnimation
* Viper4android for better music
* Gradient Status Bar
* Bloatwares Removed
* Super User Installed / Rooted
* LED Notification Working [Green]
* GPS Working
* SD Card Tweaks
* Camera Working
* FM Working
* 200 DPI Fully Bugless [No Distortion]
* 4.4 Exclusive Fonts
* Init.D support
* Zipaligned On Every Reboot
* Super Fast & Smooth + Light
* Ultimate Battery Backup
* No Proximity Delay At All
* Battery Saving Tweaks


* Note : Recommend kernel is Xtreme Rejoice


Downloading Link --:



https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bxta...p=docslist_api



New Instructions-: [For 4.2]


1. Take A Backup First {Recommended}.
2. Reboot Into Recovery.
3. Factory Reset Data > Wipe Cache> Format system > wipe data & cache > Wipe Dalvik Cache >
4. Flash ROM.
5. Again wipe cache and dalvik cache. ( don't wipe data again)
6. Reboot & Enjoy Genuine Android L Looks.

Kindly Ensure You Have Install Sky KISSERS Using Above Steps Only Otherwise Rom Will Not Work Properly.



CREDITS:

Pradeepmaddy for base rom.

Rahul

Jagdish

Onu

Prashant
here you go
http://d-h.st/Ci0
You can thanks me by clicking "Thanks" button.

Device-Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas2 A110
ROM- Weekly Change ROM currently on VIP (Most stable and bug free) Kernel-.(Best suited for ROM used.)
swap- 1GBRAM by @saurabh0291 (Thanks @Saurabh0291)
link-http://forum.xda-developers.com/micr...iprom-t2861848
Always thanks developers for Respect and Hardwork.
The Following User Says Thank You to kundan.lohar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kundan.lohar
Old
#13  
kundan.lohar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 412
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Rajasthan,India
This ROM has been downloaded 9 times but I am not getting enough thanks for uploading
Why people doesn't click thanks
Without thanks it is not worthy

Kudnan.Lohar@Android
You can thanks me by clicking "Thanks" button.

Device-Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas2 A110
ROM- Weekly Change ROM currently on VIP (Most stable and bug free) Kernel-.(Best suited for ROM used.)
swap- 1GBRAM by @saurabh0291 (Thanks @Saurabh0291)
link-http://forum.xda-developers.com/micr...iprom-t2861848
Always thanks developers for Respect and Hardwork.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kundan.lohar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
k1ks
Old
#14  
k1ks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 667
Posts: 515
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundan.lohar View Post
This ROM has been downloaded 9 times but I am not getting enough thanks for uploading
Why people doesn't click thanks
Without thanks it is not worthy

Kudnan.Lohar@Android

I'm about to try
Do You Want Your Device Fly ? TRANSFORM YOUR DEVICE BY PLANE ?

NEW VERSION : PMB-NITRO _X_ENGINE_4.1 FINAL



GOOGLE KEYBOARD ANDROID L

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK SIMPLY APPRECIATE MY WORK BY HITTING THANKS BUTTON
 
rohit4kk
Old
#15  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 17
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundan.lohar View Post
here you go
http://d-h.st/Ci0
Thanks a lot bro.. Op is updated with thanks..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rohit4kk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rohit83
Old
#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 110
Posts: 470
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ks View Post
I'm about to try
bro i reported wifi problem with your latest pmb nitro x.3 , i have tried it on many roms n it gives wifi problem , but u didnt replied to it on your pmb thread?
 
k1ks
Old
#17  
k1ks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 667
Posts: 515
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit83 View Post
bro i reported wifi problem with your latest pmb nitro x.3 , i have tried it on many roms n it gives wifi problem , but u didnt replied to it on your pmb thread?
I know about this problem, it is on the 4.2 but its had before .

Verify the signature, now there ~PMB_NiTro X EnGine X.4.0 ~ out 5th September 2014 with lots of new features
Do You Want Your Device Fly ? TRANSFORM YOUR DEVICE BY PLANE ?

NEW VERSION : PMB-NITRO _X_ENGINE_4.1 FINAL



GOOGLE KEYBOARD ANDROID L

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK SIMPLY APPRECIATE MY WORK BY HITTING THANKS BUTTON
The Following User Says Thank You to k1ks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kundan.lohar
Old
#18  
kundan.lohar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 412
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Rajasthan,India
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit4kk View Post
Thanks a lot bro.. Op is updated with thanks..
thanks bro
You can thanks me by clicking "Thanks" button.

Device-Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas2 A110
ROM- Weekly Change ROM currently on VIP (Most stable and bug free) Kernel-.(Best suited for ROM used.)
swap- 1GBRAM by @saurabh0291 (Thanks @Saurabh0291)
link-http://forum.xda-developers.com/micr...iprom-t2861848
Always thanks developers for Respect and Hardwork.
 
aalakib07
Old
#19  
aalakib07's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 109
Posts: 43
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Rajshahi
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit4kk View Post
SKY KISSER ROM

This ROM is Without Kernel. You Need To Flash Kernel If U R On 4.1.x. If U R on 4.2.x Then No Need To Flash Kernel. [Procedure For Installing Updated Below.]

Features-:


* Android 4.2.2
* Android L Experience
* Nova Launcher
* 230mb free ram on first boot
* New BootAnimation
* Viper4android for better music
* Gradient Status Bar
* Bloatwares Removed
* Super User Installed / Rooted
* LED Notification Working [Green]
* GPS Working
* SD Card Tweaks
* Camera Working
* FM Working
* 200 DPI Fully Bugless [No Distortion]
* 4.4 Exclusive Fonts
* Init.D support
* Zipaligned On Every Reboot
* Super Fast & Smooth + Light
* Ultimate Battery Backup
* No Proximity Delay At All
* Battery Saving Tweaks


* Note : Recommend kernel is Xtreme Rejoice


Downloading Link --:






New Instructions-: [For 4.2]


1. Take A Backup First {Recommended}.
2. Reboot Into Recovery.
3. Factory Reset Data > Wipe Cache> Format system > wipe data & cache > Wipe Dalvik Cache >
4. Flash ROM.
5. Again wipe cache and dalvik cache. ( don't wipe data again)
6. Reboot & Enjoy Genuine Android L Looks.

Kindly Ensure You Have Install Sky KISSERS Using Above Steps Only Otherwise Rom Will Not Work Properly.



CREDITS:

Pradeepmaddy for base rom.

Rahul

Jagdish

Onu

Prashant
Nice rom :thumbup:

The Following User Says Thank You to aalakib07 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
android l, kitkat, performance, rom, sky kisser
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes