FORUMS

MIUI boot logo won't disappear

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By aaqib67, Junior Member on 4th October 2013, 02:45 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello guys
I flashed my canvas 2 with MIUI 4.1 custom rom and then re flashed it with stock jellybean rom but the MIUI boot logo doesn't disappear. I tried flashing many roms, formatted system in cmw, every possible thing but that damn logo is still there. Whenever i restart my phone the logo appears as 'MIUI ROM BY AK**** BANTA'
Please tell me how can i make it disappear. Thanks in advance
 
 
5th October 2013, 07:41 AM |#2  
ankushv's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Flash Stock with sp tools
Flash stock rom jb with sp tools . Only then boot logo will disappear . You will loose cwm and root . You can reflash them later in order to install custom roms .
The Following User Says Thank You to ankushv For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th October 2013, 05:26 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Flag indore
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaqib67

Hello guys
I flashed my canvas 2 with MIUI 4.1 custom rom and then re flashed it with stock jellybean rom but the MIUI boot logo doesn't disappear. I tried flashing many roms, formatted system in cmw, every possible thing but that damn logo is still there. Whenever i restart my phone the logo appears as 'MIUI ROM BY AK**** BANTA'
Please tell me how can i make it disappear. Thanks in advance

just flash the zip given in this thread through CWM recovery.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...tock+boot+logo
The Following User Says Thank You to amitahuja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th October 2013, 05:29 PM |#4  
aaqib67's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Thank you for the reply. I will do that
The Following User Says Thank You to aaqib67 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th October 2013, 05:39 PM |#5  
aaqib67's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpvsa11

just flash the zip given in this thread through CWM recovery.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...tock+boot+logo

Yayy, it fixed it but i guess i have to flash this boot logo every time i flash a new rom. Am i right?
5th October 2013, 05:55 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag indore
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thumbs up yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaqib67

Yayy, it fixed it but i guess i have to flash this boot logo every time i flash a new rom. Am i right?

yes u r right as every rom zip conatains its own logo and animation.
8th October 2013, 03:44 AM |#7  
Recognized Noob's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ON YOUR BED
Thanks Meter: 320
 
More
not necessary to flash every time. not every rom has the boot image. though all have boot animation. they are entirely different!
2nd July 2014, 12:34 PM |#8  
ashish_zarekar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag vadodara
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Custom boot logo
you can also flash this files. it is amazing
Boot logo
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes