OP hyperion70

Yesterday, 04:06 PM   |  #1091  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 7

134 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapilmahawar

Calibration apps doesn't work, even Google acknowledges the fact.
But can try for your peace of mind.

so do u know any solution for this?
Yesterday, 05:23 PM   |  #1092  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 2

24 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have a issue :
On the LG G3 v0.8, while the screen is turned off (by locking it) the three sensitive button (menu / home and back) are kept on,.... still here if I choose the option to put if off forever while GravityBox KK
Yesterday, 05:45 PM   |  #1093  
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobZik

I have a issue :
On the LG G3 v0.8, while the screen is turned off (by locking it) the three sensitive button (menu / home and back) are kept on,.... still here if I choose the option to put if off forever while GravityBox KK

I have same button backlight issue..had to turn off the button backlight completly to avoid this...the battery drop is severe..charching from 60 to 100 within minuets. And droping to 70 with in 30 mins. Tried calibration app..no use. Somebody help us..changed back to stock from discovery due to this battery issue..installed lg g3 hopping that the battery issue is fixed..tired of changing roms..i need a stable kitkat with all bugs solved and done. I am not flashing anymore roms after that...peace

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Is this battery drop due to the modem.img that i flashed..i tried both the modem in the begining of the thread doesnt worked. Then flashed modemfix.zip which i used in discovery..i need to get rid of this battery issue..

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Free mobile app
Yesterday, 06:31 PM   |  #1094  
Thanks Meter: 10

97 posts
Discovery Version 4 - Best one
Flash Discovery Version 4 with new kernel and modem. This is the best one and no problems like battery drop, button backlight, gps, etc.
Yesterday, 06:36 PM   |  #1095  
Flag Unchahar
Thanks Meter: 16

49 posts
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankur_shah88

so do u know any solution for this?

First of all, are you definitely sure that your battery is healthy?
Because my last battery behaved the same way when it was about to die. My last battery worked for 8months.

Well coming straight to you problem drain your battery to zero (means use your phone until it gets switched off automatically)
then recharge it again without turning it on. wait for full charge and then you are done.
Last edited by kapilmahawar; Yesterday at 06:40 PM.
Today, 02:57 AM   |  #1096  
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
No answers to this question ??
-------------------------------------------
Is it possible to replace the dialer app and the phone.apk on this ROM (Discovery 0.7) with a newer version (KK 4.4.3 like) version?

I am hating the default dialer and the phone.apk that came with this ROM since it doesn't allow you to stop the stupid vibrations every time you call someone.

I do not want to install Xposed framework and looking for a more permanent kind of solution (like flashing a new zip which replaces the default apk)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread