Ask a question

No registration required

[Discovery][★ 4.4.2 ★] ROM for Micromax A116

OP hyperion70

12th January 2015, 02:51 PM   |  #1311  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Exclamation Two bugs in Android L ROM
Hey there man, i am using your android L ROM and its really awesome!!! Really appreciate your work! ONLY 2 bugs i found in the ROM are that im not able to enter my phone no. for the 2nd sim in sim management in Settings, and also AM/PM doesnt show up in the statusbar or the lockscreen clock. I checked the settings and it doesnt let me choose this option. Any way to fix these 2 things?? Its a perfect ROM otherwise really !
13th January 2015, 01:12 PM   |  #1312  
Flag Dharamshala
Thanks Meter: 41

149 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neojacks2

Hey there man, i am using your android L ROM and its really awesome!!! Really appreciate your work! ONLY 2 bugs i found in the ROM are that im not able to enter my phone no. for the 2nd sim in sim management in Settings, and also AM/PM doesnt show up in the statusbar or the lockscreen clock. I checked the settings and it doesnt let me choose this option. Any way to fix these 2 things?? Its a perfect ROM otherwise really !

Entering you phone number In sim management is just a formality.. Hence, not required.. And u can add am pm by using gravitybox.. But u need to have xposed framework for that first....
13th January 2015, 01:41 PM   |  #1313  

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsvipul555

Entering you phone number In sim management is just a formality.. Hence, not required.. And u can add am pm by using gravitybox.. But u need to have xposed framework for that first....

hey thanks for the reply... I am aware about enabling AM/PM through gravitybox but it didnt work...however i fixed it by deselecting 24 hour format its working now! yea i know the phone no. thing is useless but thats the only bug i found in the rom Really a great work done by the devs!
17th January 2015, 08:02 AM   |  #1314  
Flag lahore

34 posts
Da best rom!!
Using LG g3 and its just wow!!! 'i'll report for any bugs
Yesterday, 12:20 PM   |  #1315  
Thanks Meter: 2

71 posts
How change the language of LG version..?
Yesterday, 08:24 PM   |  #1316  
Flag Malda
Thanks Meter: 23

100 posts
More
What version is best,stable.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

My bro used.am/pm bug persist
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread