Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more
Post Reply

my home made viper4android profiles

OP vadoliyamilan

1st July 2014, 01:03 PM   |  #1  
vadoliyamilan's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Rajkot
Thanks Meter: 8
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
  1. First of all you've to download 2 things
    1. Viper 4a v 2.333 from dis link
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cz6l67mk81zsyq4

    Install the apk viper

    2. After dat u've to download

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wua4votyvs...20profiles.zip

    3. This link comprises of viper profile settings
    U've to extract it.

    4. Now open viper nd it will ask you for a update
    U've 3 option for update.
    You've to choose one update
    I was go for superfine audio

    Nd den it will ask for reboot

    5. After reboot
    Open viper again and go to settings
    Nd click on load effect profile
    Click dat option nd press home button after pressing this

    6. Now you've to go in file manager
    The extracted profile of viper comprises of 7 files
    U've to cut it nd paste in your /sdcard/sdcard0( internal )/Viper4android/Profile
    Nd u complete

    7. Now open viper again
    In load effect profile
    U've dat 7 options
    Nd njoy d music wid these settings
    Don't change any settings after selecting specific profile
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vadoliyamilan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #2  
sai3811's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tirupati
Thanks Meter: 219
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Donate to Me
Thumbs up
NICE job.... keep going
The Following User Says Thank You to sai3811 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #3  
kaushal7007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rajkot,Gujarat,INDIA
Thanks Meter: 31
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Nice job awesome effect all the credits goes to you milurock(vadoliyamilan)
1st July 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #4  
Soheir's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Well done.. Effects are really awesome
1st July 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #5  
vadoliyamilan's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Rajkot
Thanks Meter: 8
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
No kaushal7007 most of credits goes to u☺

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st July 2014, 08:58 PM   |  #6  
vadoliyamilan's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Rajkot
Thanks Meter: 8
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadoliyamilan

  1. First of all you've to download 2 things
    1. Viper 4a v 2.333 from dis link
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cz6l67mk81zsyq4

    Install the apk viper

    2. After dat u've to download

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wua4votyvs...20profiles.zip

    3. This link comprises of viper profile settings
    U've to extract it.

    4. Now open viper nd it will ask you for a update
    U've 3 option for update.
    You've to choose one update
    I was go for superfine audio

    Nd den it will ask for reboot

    5. After reboot
    Open viper again and go to settings
    Nd click on load effect profile
    Click dat option nd press home button after pressing this

    6. Now you've to go in file manager
    The extracted profile of viper comprises of 7 files
    U've to cut it nd paste in your /sdcard/sdcard0( internal )/Viper4android/Profile
    Nd u complete

    7. Now open viper again
    In load effect profile
    U've dat 7 options
    Nd njoy d music wid these settings
    Don't change any settings after selecting specific profile

All profiles tested in earphones (a116 Nokia wh-205) (a117, a210 Nokia wh-208 ) all models support skull candy



MY SUGGESTION- AFTER INSTALL VIPER4ANDROID GO TO APP MANAGER & DISABLE MUSIC FX

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by vadoliyamilan; 1st July 2014 at 09:05 PM.
2nd July 2014, 07:24 AM   |  #7  
leo.riv's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushal7007

Nice job awesome effect all the credits goes to you milurock(vadoliyamilan)

OriginalCredits to @zhuhang

See this link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2191223
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leo.riv For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #8  
vadoliyamilan's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Rajkot
Thanks Meter: 8
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo.riv

OriginalCredits to @zhuhang

See this link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2191223

Leo.riv u r right my work is only my profiles

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd July 2014, 08:51 PM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Custom rom of blackberry z10 for xperia z1

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by naimish16; 23rd July 2014 at 09:04 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in A116 General by ThreadRank