Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Canvas HD USB Detection and Corrupt Internal SD Card Issue.

OP AxleBlaze_

4th September 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello guys. So I've been recently using my Canvas HD with the Unoffical Cyanogenmod 11 (4.4.4). Here are the issues I face -

1. - My computer does not detect a USB Connection. I mean after connecting the USB the phone charges well enough, but neither the PC detects the phone nor is there an option of USB Mass Storage in the phone. Although I can still Tether internet or enable Debugging. I checked device manager and after connecting the device the mtk preloader comes up for a second and then disappears.

2 - I tried to use the Expand Phone Storage thing on my device for the A116. Now what has happened is that while I did it, SP Flash Tools could not locate my device (this is either due to USB not working or me not having VCOM drivers. And I need to be connected by USB phone to install VCOM Drivers. I use Win 8.1). So, while my internal storage is now 2.46 GB, my Internal SD Card has gone corrupt and no longer shows anything. I can't even start the Gallery now. External SD works just fine.

So these are the issues I face. I'm kind of new to these things so if anyone could help me, I would highly appreciate it. Thankyou.
Last edited by AxleBlaze_; 4th September 2014 at 08:07 PM.
24th September 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #2  
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 11

59 posts
More
Flash the ebr files...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread