Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,468 Members 37,886 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CM11 'com.android.systemui has stopped' loop

Tip us?

Sushantk01
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] CM11 'com.android.systemui has stopped' loop

Okay so I had flashed the latest version of cyanogenmod 11 v12 on my canvas HD using cwm.It worked all fine when I was using the v7 but after I updated it to v12 I get an 'com.android.systemui has stopped' error and all I can press is okay and it kind of reboots itself and takes me to the lockscreen, then the loop starts. I have to reboot everytime this happens.
I once flashed it again, doing a factory reset and it worked but only for a while, the error showed up again.
How to solve this!?
Please help me out

jayadu
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushantk01 View Post
Okay so I had flashed the latest version of cyanogenmod 11 v12 on my canvas HD using cwm.It worked all fine when I was using the v7 but after I updated it to v12 I get an 'com.android.systemui has stopped' error and all I can press is okay and it kind of reboots itself and takes me to the lockscreen, then the loop starts. I have to reboot everytime this happens.
I once flashed it again, doing a factory reset and it worked but only for a while, the error showed up again.
How to solve this!?
Please help me out
CM11 is still in developing state so be patient til it becomes buggless
RATHER THAN POSTING THANKS AS A REPLY IT'S BETTER TO PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON
"SAVES USELESS POSTS"

mithun.sharma80
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushantk01 View Post
How to solve this!?
Please help me out
just do a cache n dalvik cache wipe n give one more try...
its quite stable for daily use
The Following User Says Thank You to mithun.sharma80 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]