[Q] CM11 'com.android.systemui has stopped' loop

OP Sushantk01

16th August 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
More
Okay so I had flashed the latest version of cyanogenmod 11 v12 on my canvas HD using cwm.It worked all fine when I was using the v7 but after I updated it to v12 I get an 'com.android.systemui has stopped' error and all I can press is okay and it kind of reboots itself and takes me to the lockscreen, then the loop starts. I have to reboot everytime this happens.
I once flashed it again, doing a factory reset and it worked but only for a while, the error showed up again.
How to solve this!?
Please help me out
16th August 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #2  
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 58

200 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushantk01

Okay so I had flashed the latest version of cyanogenmod 11 v12 on my canvas HD using cwm.It worked all fine when I was using the v7 but after I updated it to v12 I get an 'com.android.systemui has stopped' error and all I can press is okay and it kind of reboots itself and takes me to the lockscreen, then the loop starts. I have to reboot everytime this happens.
I once flashed it again, doing a factory reset and it worked but only for a while, the error showed up again.
How to solve this!?
Please help me out

CM11 is still in developing state so be patient til it becomes buggless
18th August 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 15

35 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushantk01

How to solve this!?
Please help me out

just do a cache n dalvik cache wipe n give one more try...
its quite stable for daily use
The Following User Says Thank You to mithun.sharma80 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread