[Q] External SD card not detected on PC

OP ayushb

22nd June 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Hi,
I am using the cyanogenmod 11 v0.8. I have an external SD card which was working fine on the stock ROM. I can access the external SD card on my device but cannot access it on my computer (linux). The internal SD card is available on the computer. What should I do? Something wrong with the type of filesystem on SD card?
Last edited by ayushb; 28th June 2014 at 10:11 AM.
22nd June 2014, 03:51 PM   |  #2  
NOT india
Thanks Meter: 33

117 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayushb

Hi,
I am using the cyanogenmod 11 v0.8. I have an external SD card which was working fine on the stock ROM. I can access the external SD card on my device but cannot access it on my computer (linux). The internal SD card is available on the computer. What should I do? Something wrong with the type of filesystem on SD card?

this happens when u move certain apps to the sd card and which are not stopped when u connect ur phone to a pc which is why the sd card is not detected on the pc..
solution is to reboot the phone before connecting..
23rd June 2014, 10:08 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardpage

this happens when u move certain apps to the sd card and which are not stopped when u connect ur phone to a pc which is why the sd card is not detected on the pc..
solution is to reboot the phone before connecting..

I used Titanium Backup to move all the apps to internal memory and then did a reboot. However the status is the same
23rd June 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #4  
NOT india
Thanks Meter: 33

117 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayushb

I used Titanium Backup to move all the apps to internal memory and then did a reboot. However the status is the same

then maybe it is a bug with the rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread