Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

FAQ? Regarding MIUI ROM

OP fa1zali

Announcement from fa1zali: MIUI has moved to v6 and they have stopped providing updates for older v5 thus the ROM is discontinued.
9th December 2014, 04:20 AM   |  #41  
OP Senior Member
Flag Agra
Thanks Meter: 390

302 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajthakare

Hello Faiz
After I have installed latest ROM, I am not able to get proper 3g connection. I never get stable network connection when I enabled 3g. I cannot even make a call. I have restarted cell after disabling the data but did not work. Finally I tried disabling 3g and I got stable connection but data is of 2g. I am using only one Sim. Just to update I have downloaded zip files twice thinking the earlier might be corrupted but did not get the result . I have also flashed performance ROM.

Sorry to tell you bro but its not the problem of the rom , but its a problem related to your service provider.
Since the 2G connection is working perfectly but not 3G so obviously its because of your service provider who is not providing better 3G connectivity in your area.
I myself use 3G on this rom and almost 1300 other people have also used the rom but they never faced 3G connectivity issue.
Try using any other sim card on your device and run 3G on it and then report to me.
18th December 2014, 09:10 AM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Regarding DATA connection shortcut in Notification panel
Hi there,

Guys really great work for developing this ROM. applause.

But there are some bugs into the rom and really need to fix them so that it'll become a great ROM for Canvas HD.

In notification panel when I click on the Data Connection button it doesn't start the data connection, but if the data connection is ON then we can OFF it from that button.

So please fix this.

Thanks in advanced
18th December 2014, 02:18 PM   |  #43  
OP Senior Member
Flag Agra
Thanks Meter: 390

302 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnnicks

Hi there,

Guys really great work for developing this ROM. applause.

But there are some bugs into the rom and really need to fix them so that it'll become a great ROM for Canvas HD.

In notification panel when I click on the Data Connection button it doesn't start the data connection, but if the data connection is ON then we can OFF it from that button.

So please fix this.

Thanks in advanced

Kindly read the bug section in the thread , it is already mentioned that data toggle does not works in notification panel
Use the settings menu to switch data ON or OFF
Hope this solves your problem , will provide a fix as soon.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
faq, miui
Previous Thread Next Thread