How to root A116 and install cwm recovery
Today I am sharing How to root using framaroot app
First You will need some stuffs.
1) Framaroot app
2) Cwm recovery
3) Mobile Uncle tools
1)After downloading framaroot app place it in your sd card
2) Now go to setting>security and select Unknown sources
3) Now install framaroot app by using any file manager
4) Open framaroot app and select
Install Supersu and then select Boromir
5) Now go to playstore and search for Supersu app and install it
After opening it may ask to update supersu.bin, select Yes and then Normal
6) Reboot your phone
7) Now install Root Checker app from playstore and verify for root permissions
8) If it says yes
Then Your phone is now Rooted
Your phone has no boundations
9) Now download MTK uncle Tools from above link
10)Install it and open it and after opening a popup will appear asking for root permission Select Grant
11) Now take the recovery you had downloaded from above link and rename it as "recovery.img" without("") and place it in root (out of every folder) of your sd card.
12) Now open MTK Uncle tools and select Update Recovery.
Search for the file you doenloaded and renamed and select it and confirm.
After that it will ask to reboot your phone into recovery mode hit yes.
It will open cwm recovery
Now your phone is rooted and CWM recovery is installed.
Note- You can also take any recovery rather than cwm but it should be made for your phone.
Note- I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING HAPPENS IN YOUR PHONE OR IT BRICKS IT CAN BE YOUR FAULT.
DO IT ON YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
HIT THANKS IF YOU LIKED MY WORK
IT WILL MOTIVATE ME
Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk pro