FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] pls. drivers needed for flashing stock rom v5 on canvas HD

16th July 2014, 01:23 PM |#11  
alex279's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardpage

yes it is only 11 kb...u will have to follow the steps in that thread to install these...
or
just Google All mtk drivers and download the setup...it will be approx 14 mb..

The first part is general for flashing in the thread where the driver links was given but i asked what the second part is all about in the previous thread. i dont know which steps to follow to install the drivers pls. dont hesitate & explain me stepwise....i already googled before about this & then start this this thread & install 5-6 drivers{but no one among them is of 14mb} but nothing works pls. if you use that specific one pls. post. Is drivers are windows 8 compatible or not ????? pls. reply man..my device is bricked since 2 long long weeks
 
 
16th July 2014, 02:01 PM |#12  
edwardpage's Avatar
Senior Member
NOT india
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex279

The first part is general for flashing in the thread where the driver links was given but i asked what the second part is all about in the previous thread. i dont know which steps to follow to install the drivers pls. dont hesitate & explain me stepwise....i already googled before about this & then start this this thread & install 5-6 drivers{but no one among them is of 14mb} but nothing works pls. if you use that specific one pls. post. Is drivers are windows 8 compatible or not ????? pls. reply man..my device is bricked since 2 long long weeks

I wil giv u a tutorial on how to install the 11kb drivers..
turn off ur device..remove battery and sim cards...now open device manager on ur computer and keep the window open.. connect the phone to the computer...it will appear in the device manager in unknown devices with a yellow question mark...right click on the device and select update driver... select update manually and give the location of the 11kb driver folder...it will update and u r done...
22nd July 2014, 01:24 PM |#13  
alex279's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I successfully flashed the v5 stock ROM & as i knew the bug is Windows 8 but now my device is showing A116i & battery % is also abnormal. Pls help if its a weird issue

Sent from my Micromax A116i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd July 2014, 02:45 PM |#14  
edwardpage's Avatar
Senior Member
NOT india
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex279

I successfully flashed the v5 stock ROM & as i knew the bug is Windows 8 but now my device is showing A116i & battery % is also abnormal. Pls help if its a weird issue

Sent from my Micromax A116i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes the V5 shows model no. as A116i...that is normal...
and abt the battery %age...don't worry...the backup is still the same...
The Following User Says Thank You to edwardpage For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th July 2014, 12:24 PM |#15  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
pls suggest me how i can download the correct drivers.
24th July 2014, 01:08 PM |#16  
alex279's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thumbs up ok...........
Quote:
Originally Posted by R@hul123

pls suggest me how i can download the correct drivers.

which windows version u r using
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes