FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A] [4.5.28][MIU]Canvas A116/FLYIQ451/MYphone919i/wikocink5/QmobileA600

QA Bot
9th January 2015, 03:48 AM |#1  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Q&A for [4.5.28][MIU]Canvas A116/FLYIQ451/MYphone919i/wikocink5/QmobileA600

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [4.5.28][MIU]Canvas A116/FLYIQ451/MYphone919i/wikocink5/QmobileA600. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

9th January 2015, 03:48 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Info 2 Found some bugs in MIUI
Hi developer,

I have found some of the bugs in the canvas hd MIUI ROM, and I would like to bring it to your notice.

1. Canvas HD lags after flashing the PurePerformanceX_Stock tweak zip file from CWM.
2. WhatsApp always got lagged while opening, uploading and forwarding images.
3. While sending more than one file through Bluetooth, it gives error or unable to send multiple files at once.
4. After patching Dolby_Mobile_MIUI file, it still don't show the app in drawer or anywhere in the system.
5. Whenever I turn on my WiFi or even hotspot it stuck, and starts working after restart the phone.

But this is really cool ROM I have ever used in my canvas HD, and I would be grateful to you, if you guys fix these bugs.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread