Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Slim Rom Recent tasks Option for a116

OP Deva7591

16th August 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Can someone please try to port the slim roms recent tasks option to our device as a standalone flashable file.Thanks
16th August 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #2  
@SidDev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 243
 
435 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
:/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deva7591

Can someone please try to port the slim roms recent tasks option to our device as a standalone flashable file.Thanks

Micromax doesn't releases its sources.
so its difficult
but I can try a mod or a ROM but with no kernel advantages.
The Following User Says Thank You to @SidDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2014, 04:21 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Talking Thanks in advance for the effort
Quote:
Originally Posted by @SidDev

Micromax doesn't releases its sources.
so its difficult
but I can try a mod or a ROM but with no kernel advantages.

Hope U can make it little bit similar at least..Thanks again for the reply and do update again if possible..will be awaiting for the results
Last edited by Deva7591; 21st August 2014 at 04:27 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
22nd August 2014, 03:54 AM   |  #4  
@SidDev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 243
 
435 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deva7591

Hope U can make it little bit similar at least..Thanks again for the reply and do update again if possible..will be awaiting for the results

yup I am working.
just busy due to exam in university

press thanks if I helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to @SidDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes