Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,318 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][PORT APP] DOLBY DIGITAL PLUS for PureXperia Z2

Tip us?
 
CHAITANYA KANTETI
Old
(Last edited by CHAITANYA KANTETI; 15th July 2014 at 07:31 AM.)
#11  
CHAITANYA KANTETI's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 24
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Vijayawada

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagledipesh View Post
ok, will try it right away once the ROM restore completes

The above patch is not a Zip file, can you provide a zip file.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------


Ha ha ha, i know, dont worry
Sorry bro
i made a rar file instead of zip
here is the zip file
Attached Files
File Type: zip Dolby_Mobile for CM11.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.89 MB, 36 views)
 
eagledipesh
Old
#12  
eagledipesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 114
Posts: 494
Join Date: Jan 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAITANYA KANTETI View Post
Sorry bro
i made a rar file instead of zip
here is the zip file
This patch doesnt work, i believe the signature validation issue (did you disable the signature validation in services.jar) or the apks are not compatible with 4.4.4.
Thank you
Press thanks if i have helped you.

Micromax A116 HD - Stock ROM
> Please sign petition here
> Please request for Micromax A116 device thread

LG Optimus One P500 - CM 10.1 ROM

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | eagledipesh@gmail.com | dipesh.parmar@outlook.com
 
CHAITANYA KANTETI
Old
(Last edited by CHAITANYA KANTETI; 15th July 2014 at 07:35 AM.)
#13  
CHAITANYA KANTETI's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 24
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Vijayawada

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagledipesh View Post
This patch doesnt work, i believe the signature validation issue (did you disable the signature validation in services.jar) or the apks are not compatible with 4.4.4.
Thank you
now try once again bro
i had updated the file
Download above link
 
eagledipesh
Old
(Last edited by eagledipesh; 15th July 2014 at 07:45 AM.)
#14  
eagledipesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 114
Posts: 494
Join Date: Jan 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAITANYA KANTETI View Post
now try once again bro
i had updated the file
Ok trying it now, will revert

EDIT : tried the latest patch still DS FCs...
Press thanks if i have helped you.

Micromax A116 HD - Stock ROM
> Please sign petition here
> Please request for Micromax A116 device thread

LG Optimus One P500 - CM 10.1 ROM

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | eagledipesh@gmail.com | dipesh.parmar@outlook.com
 
CHAITANYA KANTETI
Old
#15  
CHAITANYA KANTETI's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 24
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Vijayawada

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagledipesh View Post
Ok trying it now, will revert

EDIT : tried the latest patch still DS FCs...
is there any viper4android
or
dspmanager in ur rom
 
eagledipesh
Old
#16  
eagledipesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 114
Posts: 494
Join Date: Jan 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAITANYA KANTETI View Post
is there any viper4android
or
dspmanager in ur rom
No i removed DSP manager using titanium backup, before flashing this patch.
Press thanks if i have helped you.

Micromax A116 HD - Stock ROM
> Please sign petition here
> Please request for Micromax A116 device thread

LG Optimus One P500 - CM 10.1 ROM

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | eagledipesh@gmail.com | dipesh.parmar@outlook.com
 
CHAITANYA KANTETI
Old
#17  
CHAITANYA KANTETI's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 24
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Vijayawada

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagledipesh View Post
No i removed DSP manager using titanium backup, before flashing this patch.
that's it bro
thanx for ur patience in testing my mod( )
dont worry bro
After two days i'll flash CM rom and try to provide the working patch ...............
because i have to prepare for exams
The Following User Says Thank You to CHAITANYA KANTETI For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
eagledipesh
Old
#18  
eagledipesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 114
Posts: 494
Join Date: Jan 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAITANYA KANTETI View Post
that's it bro
thanx for ur patience in testing my mod( )
dont worry bro
After two days i'll flash CM rom and try to provide the working patch ...............
because i have to prepare for exams

Ohh no worries, thanks alot for helping me with the patch, though it didnt work but i am happy cheerz

All the very best for your examz
Press thanks if i have helped you.

Micromax A116 HD - Stock ROM
> Please sign petition here
> Please request for Micromax A116 device thread

LG Optimus One P500 - CM 10.1 ROM

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | eagledipesh@gmail.com | dipesh.parmar@outlook.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes