JBL J22 or J33 ?? Which 1 is better?

18th June 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
I have Canvas 2 plus and Galaxy Y.as u all know MMx doesnt support most of the good earphone which has mic so i decided to go for JBL earphones(Without Mic). I found 2 model J22 and J33 and now i am confused , Can any 1 tell me what is the difference between this 2 model & which 1 will be better.

Any other suggestion is also Welcome.i know skullcandy is also good but i couldn't find without mic. My budget is max 2.5k. and i will only buy in-ear headphones not over the head.

Thanks In advance
18th June 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 68

300 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayan0007

I have Canvas 2 plus and Galaxy Y.as u all know MMx doesnt support most of the good earphone which has mic so i decided to go for JBL earphones(Without Mic). I found 2 model J22 and J33 and now i am confused , Can any 1 tell me what is the difference between this 2 model & which 1 will be better.

Any other suggestion is also Welcome.i know skullcandy is also good but i couldn't find without mic. My budget is max 2.5k. and i will only buy in-ear headphones not over the head.

Thanks In advance

dude why dont you search the internet :| or go to the jbl forum.. this is a device forum :$
18th June 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanyu bajaj

dude why dont you search the internet :| or go to the jbl forum.. this is a device forum :$

Well I think this section of forum
Quote:

Canvas 2 Plus A110Q Accessories

is created to talk about this stuffs. isnt it?

and i cant find anywhere on the internet what is the difference between this 2 model, if u can find and send me the link i will b helpful. PEACE.
18th June 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #4  
Flag New Delhi

300 posts
More
Quote:

Well I think this section of forum is created to talk about this stuffs. isnt it?

and i cant find anywhere on the internet what is the difference between this 2 model, if u can find and send me the link i will b helpful. PEACE.

dude this is usually for problems or queries with stock accessories ... not for suggestions for headphones... use compareindia
18th June 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanyu bajaj

dude this is usually for problems or queries with stock accessories ... not for suggestions for headphones... use compareindia

Accessories doesnt mean u have to talk about stock only...If u dont want help or cant help then just ignore this thread or if u wanna keep argue then keep going on. this will be my last post coz dont have time to ans stupid ques.... Bye.
18th June 2014, 08:03 PM   |  #6  
Flag New Delhi

300 posts
More
Quote:

Accessories doesnt mean u have to talk about stock only...If u dont want help or cant help then just ignore this thread or if u wanna keep argue then keep going on. this will be my last post coz dont have time to ans stupid ques.... Bye.

i think you were the one who posted a stupid question.. yeah mr busy businessman... use compare india..
12th July 2014, 07:08 PM   |  #7  
Flag New Delhi

300 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milandas01

j33 fabulous

Please Press Thanks Button If I Helped You

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

no no.question is question. don't underestimate him

Please Press Thanks Button If I Helped You

underestimate? what are you even talking about . are you on weed or what? may i ask you a question too? what would it take for you to not spam the forums

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread