Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,273 Members 44,751 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

JBL J22 or J33 ?? Which 1 is better?

Tip us?
 
Ayan0007
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Kolkata
Default JBL J22 or J33 ?? Which 1 is better?

I have Canvas 2 plus and Galaxy Y.as u all know MMx doesnt support most of the good earphone which has mic so i decided to go for JBL earphones(Without Mic). I found 2 model J22 and J33 and now i am confused , Can any 1 tell me what is the difference between this 2 model & which 1 will be better.

Any other suggestion is also Welcome.i know skullcandy is also good but i couldn't find without mic. My budget is max 2.5k. and i will only buy in-ear headphones not over the head.

Thanks In advance
 
abhimanyu bajaj
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 298
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayan0007 View Post
I have Canvas 2 plus and Galaxy Y.as u all know MMx doesnt support most of the good earphone which has mic so i decided to go for JBL earphones(Without Mic). I found 2 model J22 and J33 and now i am confused , Can any 1 tell me what is the difference between this 2 model & which 1 will be better.

Any other suggestion is also Welcome.i know skullcandy is also good but i couldn't find without mic. My budget is max 2.5k. and i will only buy in-ear headphones not over the head.

Thanks In advance
dude why dont you search the internet :| or go to the jbl forum.. this is a device forum :$
Press the thanks button if i helped you

Devices:

Current: Intex Cloud FX (FirefoxOS)
Previous: Motorola Defy+ | Micromax A110Q
 
Ayan0007
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Kolkata
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanyu bajaj View Post
dude why dont you search the internet :| or go to the jbl forum.. this is a device forum :$

Well I think this section of forum
Quote:
Canvas 2 Plus A110Q Accessories
is created to talk about this stuffs. isnt it?

and i cant find anywhere on the internet what is the difference between this 2 model, if u can find and send me the link i will b helpful. PEACE.
 
abhimanyu bajaj
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 298
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayan0007 View Post
Well I think this section of forum is created to talk about this stuffs. isnt it?

and i cant find anywhere on the internet what is the difference between this 2 model, if u can find and send me the link i will b helpful. PEACE.
dude this is usually for problems or queries with stock accessories ... not for suggestions for headphones... use compareindia
Press the thanks button if i helped you

Devices:

Current: Intex Cloud FX (FirefoxOS)
Previous: Motorola Defy+ | Micromax A110Q
 
Ayan0007
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Kolkata
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanyu bajaj View Post
dude this is usually for problems or queries with stock accessories ... not for suggestions for headphones... use compareindia
Accessories doesnt mean u have to talk about stock only...If u dont want help or cant help then just ignore this thread or if u wanna keep argue then keep going on. this will be my last post coz dont have time to ans stupid ques.... Bye.
 
abhimanyu bajaj
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 298
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayan0007 View Post
Accessories doesnt mean u have to talk about stock only...If u dont want help or cant help then just ignore this thread or if u wanna keep argue then keep going on. this will be my last post coz dont have time to ans stupid ques.... Bye.
i think you were the one who posted a stupid question.. yeah mr busy businessman... use compare india..
Press the thanks button if i helped you

Devices:

Current: Intex Cloud FX (FirefoxOS)
Previous: Motorola Defy+ | Micromax A110Q
 
abhimanyu bajaj
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 298
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milandas01 View Post
j33 fabulous

Please Press Thanks Button If I Helped You

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------





no no.question is question. don't underestimate him

Please Press Thanks Button If I Helped You
underestimate? what are you even talking about . are you on weed or what? may i ask you a question too? what would it take for you to not spam the forums
Press the thanks button if i helped you

Devices:

Current: Intex Cloud FX (FirefoxOS)
Previous: Motorola Defy+ | Micromax A110Q

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Discover and Sample the Latest Billboard Music Hits with Billy

Music is a passion that transcends age, gender, race, culture, and geographic … more

Speed Up Jenkins Configuration Process with TSJ

When you are theleader of a largedevelopment project, Gerrit isn’t the only tool that … more

AutoData Regulates Your Connectivity to Save Battery Life

It’s absolutely no secret that battery life is somewhat of anundoingformany … more

Tale of the Great Recoveries

About a week ago, our fantastic writer and my esteemed colleague Tom embarked on a mission to learnthe vast and … more