Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,773 Members 51,740 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Increase System Partition[1GB][880MB][507MB][CWM][No Pc][No Imei Lost]

Tip us?

archz2
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Aaah i thought this was the CWM thing. My sincere apologies. I went to cwm website (black hat and yellow circular arrow) to find custom recovery for my phone but couldn't find. I also installed the app made by koushik dutta... But it does not support cwm for A110Q devices.

Kindly give me the link to the file that enables me to boot in cwm. I'm doing this for the first time.
Micromax A110Q Phone

digyvijaykumar123
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1904

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by archz2 View Post
Aaah i thought this was the CWM thing. My sincere apologies. I went to cwm website (black hat and yellow circular arrow) to find custom recovery for my phone but couldn't find. I also installed the app made by koushik dutta... But it does not support cwm for A110Q devices.

Kindly give me the link to the file that enables me to boot in cwm. I'm doing this for the first time.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/micr...0-4-4-t2738133
>>KITKAT ROMS:::::::::::::JELLY BEANS:::::::::::::GUIDES:::::::::::::TOOLS&UTILITY:::::::::::::MY X CONCEPT:::::::::::::MAINTAINER AT:::::::::::::1-MIN PORTING<<
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to digyvijaykumar123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

archz2
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by digyvijaykumar123 View Post
Thanks a lot