Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,702 Members 53,813 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Increase System Partition[1GB][880MB][507MB][CWM][No Pc][No Imei Lost]

Tip us?
 
coolguru1980
Old
#41  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jan 2014
Many developers have told me that app partition also increases with all these zips. so wud like to know by how much in each zip option. Digyvijay kindly help n reply precisely
 
abhimanyu bajaj
Old
#42  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 298
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguru1980 View Post
Many developers have told me that app partition also increases with all these zips. so wud like to know by how much in each zip option. Digyvijay kindly help n reply precisely
IF app partition increases...it would be :
(data in MB)
system:500
internal sd:1000
app partition:1500

system:880
internal sd:500 (approximate)
app partition:1620(approximate)

system:1000
internal sd:60
app partition:1940


also i would request digyvijay to add the amount of increased app partition and reduced internal sd partition for each zip to prevent future problems...
Press the thanks button if i helped you

Devices:

Current: Intex Cloud FX (FirefoxOS) | Intex Aqua T2
Previous: Motorola Defy+ | Micromax A110Q | Rockchip Tablet
 
coolguru1980
Old
#43  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jan 2014
Abhimanyu I also support u for demandin this. Increased app partition and reduced system partition which can leave more internal memory if possible like possible system partition 600 or 700mb and app partition 2.5gb and internal memory around 500mb or so. Is such a combination possible??

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

If possible 880mb mein hi can u give 2.5gb app partition. N rest internal memory tat will be best combination since new color os2.5 will require only 880mb.zip n this kind of combination will be ideal if possible
 
abhimanyu bajaj
Old
#44  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 298
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguru1980 View Post
Abhimanyu I also support u for demandin this. Increased app partition and reduced system partition which can leave more internal memory if possible like possible system partition 600 or 700mb and app partition 2.5gb and internal memory around 500mb or so. Is such a combination possible??

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

If possible 880mb mein hi can u give 2.5gb app partition. N rest internal memory tat will be best combination since new color os2.5 will require only 880mb.zip n this kind of combination will be ideal if possible
most roms need the system partition = 880mb
that means a total of around 1600mb will be left for app partition if the internal sd = 500mb
i would suggest you buy a 32gb sd card.... and utilise the internal sd for the app partition and system partition
what i reccomend -
stock rom/custom roms that dont require system partition-
app partition = 2500
internal sd = 0
system = no change
custom roms that require system partition
system partition = 880
app partition = 2120
internal sd = 0
Press the thanks button if i helped you

Devices:

Current: Intex Cloud FX (FirefoxOS) | Intex Aqua T2
Previous: Motorola Defy+ | Micromax A110Q | Rockchip Tablet
 
coolguru1980
Old
#45  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jan 2014
I wud request digyvijaykumar to make 880mb.zip with largest possible app partition for us leaving around 100 mb for internal memory tat will be helpful and ensure optimum use of space
 
coolguru1980
Old
#46  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jan 2014
digy u r not replying to mine and abhimanyu request of uploading zips with higher app partition.n lowest internal memory . pls respond ??
 
abhimanyu bajaj
Old
#47  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 298
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguru1980 View Post
digy u r not replying to mine and abhimanyu request of uploading zips with higher app partition.n lowest internal memory . pls respond ??
im guessing he's left the development
Press the thanks button if i helped you

Devices:

Current: Intex Cloud FX (FirefoxOS) | Intex Aqua T2
Previous: Motorola Defy+ | Micromax A110Q | Rockchip Tablet
 
digyvijaykumar123
Old
#48  
digyvijaykumar123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,207
Posts: 308
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Koderma

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguru1980 View Post
digy u r not replying to mine and abhimanyu request of uploading zips with higher app partition.n lowest internal memory . pls respond ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanyu bajaj View Post
im guessing he's left the development
Ya,you are right(left development).I also do not have c2+ also.I am focusing on other areas like Python.So no android related stuffs more.But i am continuing CM11 as it only takes 5-10mins/per build so i can manage it once/twice in a month.

Sorry guys.

MTK STUFF:-KITKAT ROMS:::::::::::::JELLY BEANS:::::::::::::GUIDES:::::::::::::TOOLS&UTILITY:::::::::::::MY X CONCEPT
Devices:-
Current :- Xiaomi Mi3
Previous :- MMx C2+
 
coolguru1980
Old
#49  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jan 2014
In that case sum other senior members shud take this up and guide us new ppl. Like Manish n other seniors can make such zips with more app partition and upload it??

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes