[Custom Rom]Note III ROM for Canvas 2 Plus(A110Q)
Note III ROM for Canvas 2 Plus
- Note III launcher
- Note III lockscreen
- Samsung Dialer
- Samsung Task Manager
- Samsung Style Toggles and Quick Settings
- KITKAT easter egg when multiple tapping android version
- Air Gesture
- Smart Scroll (Stock Browser ONLY)
- Note 3 Interface
- Added many wallpapers
- Transparent Statusbar
- MUnlock added (Blow to unlock)
- Based on jellybean 4.2.2
- And a lot more
1. Smart pause
2. Multi Window not added
3. Force close in setting-> viper4android and display->brightness
As viperfx has been removed.
4. Report if you face any bugs
IF GPS DOESN'T WORK VISIT THIS THREAD HERE.
This ROM requires to make system partition
1. You need system partition to use this ROM. If you have not made it refer here:
2. Make CWM backup before installing.
3. Put zip file in sdcard.
4. Wipe Data/Factory Reset and wipe cache partition.
5. Go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache.
6. Go to mounts and storage and FORMAT SYSTEM
7. Install zip from sdcard. Select note3.zip and select YES. WAit for a few minutes till installing.
8. Reboot sytem.. First boot might take a few minutes. Dont panic
Install this in cwm:-update_boot_images.zip - 2.60 MB
-credits: Digvijay Kumar
For fixing wifi tethering:
replace this file in zip file at META-INF->com->google->android->updater-script and reflash the rom.
Extra ram script: http://d-h.st/Tcn
Credit: Manish Singh and team darkandroid
If anyone wants multiwindow, use xmultiwindow with xposed.
I will not be responsible if you Brick your device. Flash At Your Own Risk.
If you like my work, I would appreciate if you could press the THANKS button below!!!
1. AdBlock- HERE
2. Pure Audio Engine-HERE
3. PurePerformances X-HERE
4. PureGraphics HD-HERE
5. Bravia Engine-HERE
- mi-425 for base rom here:BaseRom
- J.E.Abhishek Kumar
- Digvijay Kumbar
- Prateek Singh
- Himanshu Sharma
- Manish Singh
- Jeevan Chakravarthi
- Aayush Nuniwal
- Gaurav Goswami
- Prabhu Das
- Hasanur Rahman
- Dushyant Tripathi
- And other members of TEAM VENOM
- XDA and google for guides