#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
Lollipop Experience is a Custom ROM giving an experience of the all new Android OS 5.0 Lollipop by me. This Rom is Based on CM11 4.4.4, Im still learning and working hard to make it perfect day by day, please do hit thanks if you like my work.
* SIM1 for phone calls (incoming/outgoing) and SMS, data (2g, 3g)
* SIM2 is a WIP
* Audio (microphone - now also outside phone calls, loudspeaker, headphones, OK google)
* GPS (no A-GPS yet nor EPO assist files, so the fix can take a bit)
* hw composer
* camera for taking pictures (video from third party apps)
* wifi and usb tethering
* battery usage stats (expect the usage for Display to be very unprecise)
* candy crush, facebook and twitter
* Full Material Design
What doesn't work:
* 2nd sim card 3G switch, Dual SIM is a WIP, not fully there yet
* FM radio not available
* A-GPS does not work
* Video recording with Default camera.
Download:Lollipop Experience ROM
Download:GApps[Latest Udated for 5.0]
* Place the zip file in sdcard.
* Reboot to recovery (CWM)
* Make a backup with CWM - you will want to go back to stock, don't blame me if you don't have a backup!!!
* Wipe data/factory reset.
* Wipe Cache
* Wipe dalvik Cache.
* Install Lollipop Expereince ROM_Beta10.zip
* Install GApps
* How to get Material Design - Go to Settings - Theme - Theme Pack - Apply Material Light.
* How to get Material design in Kyeboard - Go to Setting - Select Material Light.
@chrmhoffmann For Bringing First ever CM11 To Mediatek
@kashifmin For His First Ever Custom Kernel For A110Q.
many thanks go to the omnirom project as they have done lots for mt6589 already (https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/q/topic:mt6589,n,z). Esp to @xplodwild and @drshadow, @pawitp, @dhacker29
LollipopExperinceROM, ROM for the Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: MT6589
Based On: CyanogenMod
Current Beta Version: Beta V10
Beta Release Date: 2014-11-13
Last Updated 2014-11-22