Post Reply

PAC-MAN (4.4.4) (BETA RELEASED/BUGS FIXED)

OP digyvijaykumar123

Announcement from digyvijaykumar123: beta link added
18th October 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #41  
supersapien's Avatar
Member
Terra
Thanks Meter: 50
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Yes, voice recording works after the patch.
19th October 2014, 03:56 AM   |  #42  
Member
Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 26
 
91 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
The voice recording works just fine after applying the patch.....the camera is still force closing and shows the same msg.....
19th October 2014, 05:42 AM   |  #43  
supersapien's Avatar
Member
Terra
Thanks Meter: 50
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehal94

The voice recording works just fine after applying the patch.....the camera is still force closing and shows the same msg.....

Have you tried clearing camera cache and data? Obviously, backup first.
You can also try Google Camera which can be downloaded from the Play Store.
Last edited by supersapien; 19th October 2014 at 05:47 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to supersapien For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th October 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #44  
Member
Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 26
 
91 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersapien

Have you tried clearing camera cache and data? Obviously, backup first.
You can also try Google Camera which can be downloaded from the Play Store.

Tried out the default camera after clearing the data......its working...on taking pictures normally,the result comes as a horizontal picture(as if the camera had been rotated and the picture had been taken)
The front camera doesn't work and .it force closes xD
Video doesn't work at all....

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Apparently if I turn on auto rotation then the camera takes pictures normally
Last edited by Nehal94; 19th October 2014 at 08:26 AM.
19th October 2014, 08:48 AM   |  #45  
supersapien's Avatar
Member
Terra
Thanks Meter: 50
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehal94

Tried out the default camera after clearing the data......its working...on taking pictures normally,the result comes as a horizontal picture(as if the camera had been rotated and the picture had been taken)
The front camera doesn't work and .it force closes xD
Video doesn't work at all....

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Apparently if I turn on auto rotation then the camera takes pictures normally

Front camera and video recording are known issues with CM based ROMs. All you can do is wait for a fix.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Canvas 2 Plus A110Q Android Development by ThreadRank