Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[DISCONTINUED][XPERIA][4.4.2-LIKE] PureXperia Z2 FOR CANVAS 2 PLUS[A110Q][Performance + Battery Life]

OP vneogi199

14th July 2014, 11:08 AM   |  #31  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2

68 posts
More
Before the installation of this ROM, I had my default mmx Rom installed. At that time my internal ad card was showing 1.03 gb free.

So when this pure xperia was installed, everything was wiped out, and this ROM tool place that was being used by mmx rom. So how come I'm getting 66.82 mb as my internal sd card storage? Where did I go wrong?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1405328875103.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	2850446  
14th July 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #32  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 71

302 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by archz2

Before the installation of this ROM, I had my default mmx Rom installed. At that time my internal ad card was showing 1.03 gb free.

So when this pure xperia was installed, everything was wiped out, and this ROM tool place that was being used by mmx rom. So how come I'm getting 66.82 mb as my internal sd card storage? Where did I go wrong?

because you partitioned your system -_-
14th July 2014, 12:43 PM   |  #33  
Flag New Delhi

68 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanyu bajaj

because you partitioned your system -_-

No, no, no. That thing was as it is. I never partitioned my system. I guess the internal SD card was showing up as 1.06 GB usable. This was as it is. This is provided by micromax, 4 GB internal memory (1.5 GB user available, as claimed by micromax, but I was getting only 1.06 to the best of my knowledge), so micromax people had 2.5 GB reserved for themselves.

So what happened to that remaining stuff? How should I install the ROM to the2.5 GB one?

I suppose that's the reason my bluetooth is not working, it shows devices, pairs with them without any passkey (although passkey notification is flashed on the other guys' phone) but is unable to send file to any of them.

Another thing, I got a notification on my phone that OTA update 4.1.7 is available for this ROM but the download gets aborted due to an error, is that a false message that's flashing because I don't see any 4.1.7 update news on this thread.
Last edited by archz2; 14th July 2014 at 12:55 PM.
14th July 2014, 01:36 PM   |  #34  
Flag New Delhi

302 posts
More
Quote:

No, no, no. That thing was as it is. I never partitioned my system. I guess the internal SD card was showing up as 1.06 GB usable. This was as it is. This is provided by micromax, 4 GB internal memory (1.5 GB user available, as claimed by micromax, but I was getting only 1.06 to the best of my knowledge), so micromax people had 2.5 GB reserved for themselves.

So what happened to that remaining stuff? How should I install the ROM to the2.5 GB one?

I suppose that's the reason my bluetooth is not working, it shows devices, pairs with them without any passkey (although passkey notification is flashed on the other guys' phone) but is unable to send file to any of them.

Another thing, I got a notification on my phone that OTA update 4.1.7 is available for this ROM but the download gets aborted due to an error, is that a false message that's flashing because I don't see any 4.1.7 update news on this thread.

You're confused.. dont make assumptions and seek medical help -_-
without partition you cannot install this rom... how are you saying that you didnt partition..
set the external sd card as default for the bluetooth issue.. if it doesnt help.. its the fault of the rom
the phone has 4gb memory.. with 3 partitions
system 500mb
Data : 1gb
apps 1.5gb
internal sd 1gb
NOW to increase the system parition.. the internal sd's partition is decreased and system is increased.. without which this rom cannot be installed...
Last edited by abhimanyu bajaj; 14th July 2014 at 01:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to abhimanyu bajaj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
vneogi199
14th July 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit83

Amazing work man hats off to u is there any possible way to make it work on c2 pls do reply?

There might be a way, which Im unaware of, but it is very difficult to port it to c2.
18th July 2014, 01:21 PM   |  #36  
Flag New Delhi

68 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanyu bajaj

You're confused.. dont make assumptions and seek medical help -_-
without partition you cannot install this rom... how are you saying that you didnt partition..
set the external sd card as default for the bluetooth issue.. if it doesnt help.. its the fault of the rom
the phone has 4gb memory.. with 3 partitions
system 500mb
Data : 1gb
apps 1.5gb
internal sd 1gb
NOW to increase the system parition.. the internal sd's partition is decreased and system is increased.. without which this rom cannot be installed...

Alright, I didn't know about this division of the 4GB internal memory, I'm still new to this man. So kindly bear with me.

I want to do everything from scratch now, reinstall the ROM all over again. I've messed up big time. internal SD memory is so low.

I want to do like this

keep at least 1 Gb internal SD card partition, and 1.5 gb for apps make this ROM use whatever it wants to use out of the DATA partition, any way to do this?

When I installed all the updates in the order that you specified, my dialer went crap. Also I'm getting an update notification for 4.1.7 update which i can't download via OTA. Maybe my from scratch installation will fix it.

Last edited by archz2; 18th July 2014 at 01:33 PM.
18th July 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #37  
Flag New Delhi

302 posts
More
Quote:

Alright, I didn't know about this division of the 4GB internal memory, I'm still new to this man. So kindly bear with me.

I want to do everything from scratch now, reinstall the ROM all over again. I've messed up big time. internal SD memory is so low.

I want to do like this

keep at least 1 Gb internal SD card partition, and 1.5 gb for apps make this ROM use whatever it wants to use out of the DATA partition, any way to do this?

When I installed all the updates in the order that you specified, my dialer went crap. Also I'm getting an update notification for 4.1.7 update which i can't download via OTA. Maybe my from scratch installation will fix it.

NO
vneogi199
18th July 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #38  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:

Please update to 4.1.7 via this link :-https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwbI...NvcWNNaE0/edit
And then to 4.1.9:- http://d-h.st/6VW

After this is done change the dpi of the rom manually by going into /system/build.prop and add the following line:-
Code:
ro.sf.lcd_density=210
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th July 2014, 08:30 AM   |  #39  
Flag New Delhi

68 posts
More
Hey! Thanks a lot. My phone's fixed now. I didn't need to do the dpi tweak as told by you. The updates fixed it. However my camera now crashes, saying gallery has stopped.

I went to that file you're talking about...

And checked at the end of this paragraph i found..

The values are already the ones as you skydive

ro.service.swiqi3.supported=true
persist.service.swiqi3.enable=1
ro.config.notification_sound=pop.ogg
ro.config.alarm_alert=alarm.ogg
ro.config.ringtone=xperia.ogg
ro.config.sim1_ringtone=xperia.ogg
ro.config.sim2_ringtone=xperia.ogg
ro.setupwizard.mode=DISABLED
net.bt.name=Android
dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
ro.sf.lcd_density=210

Do i need to add this line at the extreme end of the file too?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1405751350010.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	2859212  
Last edited by archz2; 19th July 2014 at 09:58 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
a110q, canvas 2 plus, pure, xperia
Previous Thread Next Thread