Kitkat has arrived

Search This thread

sn0wbr33z3

Nov 3, 2013
Mumbai

digyvijaykumar123

Nov 21, 2013
Koderma
http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/new...1-language-support-launched-at-rs-6999-528934
Kitkat officially from micromax is here
according to the rumors it will be based on mt6582
but i have faith in the devs that they will port it our our devices
:good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

our device is mt6589 :(

It says that the processor is a 1.3 ghz quad core I think that is the mt6589t

mt6589t is 1.5 i think

Calm down guys.This is fourth official Kitkat to mediatek.First was lenevo,second elephone and third was zoppo.But we were unable to port any of these.Why?I dont know.....the only reason i see that there is lack of modules folder under lib directory which helps rom to boot.When the firmware of Mmx a106 will be available then i will surely check.

CODE_WORKX

Aug 31, 2013
Ahmedabad
Calm down guys.This is fourth official Kitkat to mediatek.First was lenevo,second elephone and third was zoppo.But we were unable to port any of these.Why?I dont know.....the only reason i see that there is lack of modules folder under lib directory which helps rom to boot.When the firmware of Mmx a106 will be available then i will surely check.

firmware still not available......checked on moulnisky:D

arnab.techcool

May 3, 2014
Kolkata
Regarding Kitkat installation on Micromax Canvas 2 Plus

Hi All

I am new to this forum :). I bought Micromax Canvas 2 Plus few months ago.Now my question is Can I upgrade my ROM to KITKAT? If I can then if could anyone guide me through the process then it would be very helpful.

Plzz HELP!!!!!!

sharan565

Mar 16, 2014
Hyderabad

Top Liked Posts