5,603,646 Members 36,184 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Tutorials]{WORKING}Permanent Solution Of IMEI In Canvas A110Q{Canvas 2+}

Tip us?

akaks09
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Not working.....tried 10 times.Deeply followed all steps.

cratosmax
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default plz help i m pissed help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by m@nish123 View Post
PERMANENT SOLUTION OF IMEI IN CANVAS 2+

MANY PEOPLE ALWAYS SUFFER PROM THIS PROBLEM INVALID IMEI IN CUSTOM ROM OR STOCK ROM
SO,HERE I BROUGHT PERMANENT SOLUTION OF IMEI ON CANVAS 2+

**DOWNLOAD-LINKS**

1. IMEI_FILES;- http://d-h.st/L5N
2. IMEI_TOOL;- http://d-h.st/WDg
3. Cdc Driver :- http://d-h.st/riS

**REQUIREMENT**

1. PC
2. MINE UPLOADED FILES
3. LITTLE KNOWLEDGE AND MIND

**PROCEDURE**

1. EXTRACT IMEI_FILES AND IMEI TOOLS ON THE DESKTOP OF UR PC

2. NOW OPEN IMEI TOOL ( IMEI&SN Writer.exe)

3. NOW IN PLATFORM SELECT SMARTPHONE AND SELECT USB (SEE BELOW PLATFORM IN TOOL)

4. IN WRITE TOOL TICK IMEI 1 AND IMEI 2 AND WRITE THERE BOTH UR IMEI

5. NOW CLICK ON SELECT DB AND BROWSE TO THE FOLDER DATABASE AS DIRECTED IN STEP 2

6. SELECT THE FILE WHICH IS IN DATABASE FOLDER AND AGAIN IT ASK U TO SELECT AP FILE

7. THEN SELECT FILE WHICH IS IN AP FOLDER AND CLICK ON START

8. NOW SWITCH OFF UR CELL AND CONNECT

9. NOW GO TO DEVICE MANAGER ( BY RIGHT CLICK ON MY COMPUTER ICON AND CLICK ON PROPERTY ,AFTER OPENING WINDOW CLICK ON DEVICE MANAGER FROM SIDE BAR IN WIN 7 AND ABOVE...

10. AFTER OPENING OF DEVICE MANAGER ,GO TO CDC DRIVER WHICH WILL SHOW RED OR YELLOW CROSS SIGN ,NOW RIGHT CLICK ON AND CLICK ON UPDATE DRIVER .

11. NOW EXTRACT THE CDC DRIVER IN NEW FOLDER ANYWHERE AND BROWSER TO THE CDC DRIVER LOCATION AMD SELECT FOLDER AND CLICK OK TO UPDATE THE CDC DRIVER.. AFTER SUCCESSFULLY DONE

12. AGAIN CLICK ON START AND CONNECT UR PHONE ....NOW IT WILL WRITE IMEI PERMANENTLY

13. AFTER PROCESS FINISH REBOOT AND ENJOY.....[/SIZE][/FONT]

NOTES:-

1. THIS WILL NEVER GIVE U INVALID IMEI ERROR DURING FLASHING ANY ROM OR CHANGING ANY ROM.

2. WHEN U FORMAT UR CELL THROUGH SP FLASH TOOL THEN ONLY IT WILL SHOW INVALID IMEI..

3. THIS IS UNIVERSAL METHOD SO IT WILL WORK ON ALL MEDIATEK CHIPSET WHOSE GETTING INVALID IMEI.

4. FOR OTHER MEDIATEK CHIPSET USER U NEED UR STOCK DATABASE FILE (BASEBAND FILE AND AP FILE)

5. THIS WILL ONLY WORK WHEN U GET INVALID IMEI THEN DO THIS PROCESS AND U GET FREE FROM INVALID IMEI PROBLEM

CREDITS:-

1. M@NISH123
2. IMEI TOOL MAKER (DON'T KNOW WHO MAKE THIS WONDERFUL IMEI TOOL)
3. PRATEEK SINGH (TESTER)
hey bro i did as said in description but i m kinda stuck on start wrting imei i installed the driver n than run as admin load files for 6589 remove battery then insert again then connect phone boots up then write imei startes n nothin moves forwrd even after 20min of waiting plz help i hav installed a custom rom n dont want to restore bk to my stock rom plz help bro plzzzz.....

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruv chandhok View Post
1. Go to Engineering Mode with this code * # * # 3646633 # * # *
2. Type it on call pad
3. Engineering Mode show on your phone screen
4. Go to CDS info
5. Go to Radio info
6. then go to Phone1 (For the first IMEI No)
7. At the top there is a command line which begins "AT+" just type there "AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1" (Instead of IMEI_1 put your first IMEI No)
8. Hit send command
9. If you done just reboot the phone
10. If you change the second IMEI No then go to step 2 and select "Phone2"
11. And enter the code "AT +EGMR=1,10,"IMEI_2" (Instead of IMEI_2 put your second IMEI No)
12. Hit send command
13. Reboot your phone
plz help mate when i do it in engg mode it says at fails to send it worked with my stock rom but dont really want stock rom n now used imei writer i got all drivers n stuff with me install n working just problem is that imei writer is idling at the start of write imei i waited for like 30min n no progress still at wrtie imei plz help i m really pissed

sangwan420
Old
(Last edited by sangwan420; 8th April 2014 at 11:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Question stuck

Stuck on enter modemmeta and then failed
What to do?

Innocent_Ryan
Old
Thanks Meter 1
i lost my canvas lite imei number can you plz do the same with canvas lite
Tags
a110q, c2+, canvas 2+, imei, permanent