FORUMS

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Auto Brightness problem in CM11 themed rom

30 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am not able to lower the brightness of my phone in Cyanogenmod 11 Themed Rom 4.2.2 .... Any Solution?????
 
 
31st May 2014, 12:57 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zafarchauhan15@gmail.com

I am not able to lower the brightness of my phone in Cyanogenmod 11 Themed Rom 4.2.2 .... Any Solution?????

i think the auto brightness fix in kernel forum
The Following User Says Thank You to abhimanyu bajaj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2014, 07:00 AM |#3  
prolay_tinzin's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag kokata
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
bro........ flash new cm11 0.7
it has not that kinda brightness big..
but still if you want to give solution in your version of cm hen download auto brightness fix from play store or search it on xda...done

pls press thanks if i hlp u a littl bid.
The Following User Says Thank You to prolay_tinzin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2014, 07:34 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolay_tinzin

bro........ flash new cm11 0.7
it has not that kinda brightness big..
but still if you want to give solution in your version of cm hen download auto brightness fix from play store or search it on xda...done

pls press thanks if i hlp u a littl bid.

he is talking about the cm themed rom.. can you atleast understand the problem and give suitable solutions and not try and increase your posts just to go to the dev. forum
also .. cm11 rom is not for daily use.... full of bugs..
16th June 2014, 09:39 PM |#5  
prolay_tinzin's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag kokata
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Lolwa... Who told u that? Do yoy have checked new cm11 0.8? Without using dont bare ur coments.. Noobs r gradually increasing like u

Sent from my A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th June 2014, 09:19 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolay_tinzin

Lolwa... Who told u that? Do yoy have checked new cm11 0.8? Without using dont bare ur coments.. Noobs r gradually increasing like u

Sent from my A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

i have used it you freaking noob i have used it.. bt doesnt work, gps is laggy, mtk specifics are yet to be functional ...stop calling other people noobs when you're yourself a big time loser

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by prolay_tinzin

Lolwa... Who told u that? Do yoy have checked new cm11 0.8? Without using dont bare ur coments.. Noobs r gradually increasing like u

Sent from my A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

And shut up with the lol virus.. this is a forum not facebook
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes