Post Reply

Charger Cable modded

OP YPG70

19th June 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Would charging with a moded charger(which is ment to tweak it so it charges a lot faster) have any harm on battery?
19th June 2014, 10:37 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 69
 
302 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YPG70

Would charging with a moded charger(which is ment to tweak it so it charges a lot faster) have any harm on battery?

i think fast charging can only be done by kernel tweaks...
19th June 2014, 10:47 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanyu bajaj

i think fast charging can only be done by kernel tweaks...

Not true buddy. check ebay they have modded cables. Those cables charge 3 hour faster. I know it . I have timed my original Cable with a 2.1 AMP charger it takes 5-6 hours. with this cable it takes only 2-3 hours.

Forexample: - Today I put it in charge at 4:30 and at 5:48 it's 58 percent from 15% .. else it would be like 29-35% .. thats the difference.

Update: - It finished charging at 6:30 .. super fast!
Last edited by YPG70; 20th June 2014 at 03:28 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to YPG70 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 69
 
302 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by YPG70

Not true buddy. check ebay they have modded cables. Those cables charge 3 hour faster. I know it . I have timed my original Cable with a 2.1 AMP charger it takes 5-6 hours. with this cable it takes only 2-3 hours.

Forexample: - Today I put it in charge at 4:30 and at 5:48 it's 58 percent from 15% .. else it would be like 29-35% .. thats the difference.

Update: - It finished charging at 6:30 .. super fast!

really? well then... it may harm the battery... really not sure about it... buy a spare battery and test it and let us know
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes