Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,468 Members 37,339 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Help] Xperia v4.3.5 rom

Tip us?

amardeep434
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Help] Xperia v4.3.5 rom

I have installed this.rom as given.in the instructions and the problems I'm facing are
1:- the boot animation is missing I.e. after the phone is switched on boot image appears then a blank screen then the ui.
2. When I put my cell on charging after switching it off then the battery charging (the flowing of battery and level of battery charged) is.no.shown and the the screen doesn't sleep while.it's on charging after switching off the cell

pintothakur007
Old
(Last edited by pintothakur007; 31st August 2014 at 07:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 683

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by amardeep434 View Post
I have installed this.rom as given.in the instructions and the problems I'm facing are
1:- the boot animation is missing I.e. after the phone is switched on boot image appears then a blank screen then the ui.
2. When I put my cell on charging after switching it off then the battery charging (the flowing of battery and level of battery charged) is.no.shown and the the screen doesn't sleep while.it's on charging after switching off the cell
flash ur own bootanimation
and go to setting/purexperia / chose ur battery style & apply and then check ur charging problem solved,

amardeep434
Old
(Last edited by amardeep434; 2nd September 2014 at 03:59 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintothakur007 View Post
flash ur own bootanimation
and go to setting/xperia / ur battery style & apply and then check ur charging problem solved,
Okay,it would. Be very kind of you if you could plz provide me the download link for pure xperia z2 boot animation
Recently i have updated this rom to v4.3.9 from bgos's post the icon size of everything has increased.
I have attached a screenshot in which my dial pad buttons from right side are half. Plz provide solution for it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-02-08-10-12.png
Views:	3
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	2921374