FORUMS

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] how to increase intensity of flash light ?

29th May 2014, 04:18 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi guysguys I am new to this forum. I need some help how to increase intensity of flash light of rear camera as it's too low. My phone is rooted. Thanks in advance..
 
 
30th May 2014, 09:24 AM |#2  
Zafarchauhan15's Avatar
Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumararyan86

Hi guysguys I am new to this forum. I need some help how to increase intensity of flash light of rear camera as it's too low. My phone is rooted. Thanks in advance..

I think it is in Hardware... u cant increase the intensity of ur mmx a110q flash light by patching ot tweaking....
16th June 2014, 07:04 AM |#3  
prolay_tinzin's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag kokata
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
yup you can increase the intensity...
for this all u have to do is flash color os v1.2 rom... it has he powerful led flash..

pls press thanks if i hlp u a littl bid.
16th June 2014, 07:29 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolay_tinzin

yup you can increase the intensity...
for this all u have to do is flash color os v1.2 rom... it has he powerful led flash..

pls press thanks if i hlp u a littl bid.

It's hardware related... change in rom cannot increase anything... if at all.. there will be a minor change if you use pimp my rom
16th June 2014, 09:41 PM |#5  
prolay_tinzin's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag kokata
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanyu bajaj

It's hardware related... change in rom cannot increase anything... if at all.. there will be a minor change if you use pimp my rom

Lolwa ever i seen... Do u have flash color os??? If not then dont comnt. Dont comnt unknowingly to go to dev section too... Noobs

Sent from my A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th June 2014, 08:47 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolay_tinzin

Lolwa ever i seen... Do u have flash color os??? If not then dont comnt. Dont comnt unknowingly to go to dev section too... Noobs

Sent from my A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You're calling me a noob?
i have used color OS .. there is a minor change.. nothing to boast about.. i got the same intensity using pimp my rom.. it was a mere build prop edit...
you are saying .. just to increase the intensity ... change the whole rom? are you crazy or what.. and you call other people noobs
and look at you english... anyone in this forum can deduce who is the monkey with a keyboard here
The Following User Says Thank You to abhimanyu bajaj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes