Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

How to Play Music From Android Wear – XDA TV

Yesterday, we showed you how to do some advanced things with your Moto 360 quite easily … more

Google Updates Play Games, Wallet, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Google+, and Camera

While we haven’t really had much in the way of … more

[Q] how to increase intensity of flash light ?

OP kumararyan86

29th May 2014, 04:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi guysguys I am new to this forum. I need some help how to increase intensity of flash light of rear camera as it's too low. My phone is rooted. Thanks in advance..
30th May 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 0

30 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumararyan86

Hi guysguys I am new to this forum. I need some help how to increase intensity of flash light of rear camera as it's too low. My phone is rooted. Thanks in advance..

I think it is in Hardware... u cant increase the intensity of ur mmx a110q flash light by patching ot tweaking....
16th June 2014, 07:04 AM   |  #3  
Flag kokata
Thanks Meter: 13

25 posts
More
yup you can increase the intensity...
for this all u have to do is flash color os v1.2 rom... it has he powerful led flash..

pls press thanks if i hlp u a littl bid.
16th June 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #4  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 69

302 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolay_tinzin

yup you can increase the intensity...
for this all u have to do is flash color os v1.2 rom... it has he powerful led flash..

pls press thanks if i hlp u a littl bid.

It's hardware related... change in rom cannot increase anything... if at all.. there will be a minor change if you use pimp my rom
16th June 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #5  
Flag kokata
Thanks Meter: 13

25 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanyu bajaj

It's hardware related... change in rom cannot increase anything... if at all.. there will be a minor change if you use pimp my rom

Lolwa ever i seen... Do u have flash color os??? If not then dont comnt. Dont comnt unknowingly to go to dev section too... Noobs

Sent from my A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th June 2014, 08:47 AM   |  #6  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 69

302 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolay_tinzin

Lolwa ever i seen... Do u have flash color os??? If not then dont comnt. Dont comnt unknowingly to go to dev section too... Noobs

Sent from my A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You're calling me a noob?
i have used color OS .. there is a minor change.. nothing to boast about.. i got the same intensity using pimp my rom.. it was a mere build prop edit...
you are saying .. just to increase the intensity ... change the whole rom? are you crazy or what.. and you call other people noobs
and look at you english... anyone in this forum can deduce who is the monkey with a keyboard here
The Following User Says Thank You to abhimanyu bajaj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread