- Root Your deviceFrom here- v1 & v2
- Install Custom Recovery -
Then download install custom recovery of your device.WE Having Two Types Of Recovery-
HERE IS GUIDE FOR INSTALLING CUSTOM RECOVERY--
ClockWorkMod v220.127.116.11 Recovery-
Philz Touch Recovery-
- [OPTIONAL]INCREASE PARTIION:-,AS Some custom roms such as xperia full & color os etc. require more space to install so you have to increase system partition.Do this process from here
- Download rom and put it in root of your SD card or internal sd.
- Backup Your Data & ROM VIA CWM(as your Wish) & reboot into recovery.
- Do wipe data and factory reset,then wipe cache partition.
- Do dalvic cache clear and the from advance menue format system.
- Now go back and choose install from sd card and choose your rom.zip and select install.
- After install finish reboot your device or it may reboot automatically.if a patch comes with your rom then install that also.
- Finished,Enjoy your new rom,if you Find bugs then ask your rom developer.And If You Like Rom Then HIT THANKS
ALL THE OP OF LINK MENTIONED ENJOY THE CREDIT.