T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

[Q] Micromax A110Q responds as if touched here and there

OP Swapnil 1993

27th April 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I bought the smartphone about 10 months back, so it is very much in the warranty period.
Recently, the phone started showing some problems. It responds to touches that are not even made.
It is very hard to explain.
Say an invisible man using your phone and all you see is the screen responding to his touches!
Please reply asap.
i have heard the service centers don't pay heed to your problems. is that, by any chance, true?
27th April 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 69

302 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swapnil 1993

I bought the smartphone about 10 months back, so it is very much in the warranty period.
Recently, the phone started showing some problems. It responds to touches that are not even made.
Say an invisible man using your phone and all you see is the screen responding to his touches!
Please reply asap.
i have heard the service centers don't pay heed to your problems. is that, by any chance, true?

Is it rooted? does it have a custom rom/kernel?
Try changing screenguards
Does this happen when connected to a charger?
Try cleaning the screen... make sure it isnt wet
27th April 2014, 04:42 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 19

265 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swapnil 1993

Please reply asap.

this usually happens when you use a bad battery or a local charger for long time, if you are not using mmx charger then try charging your device via pc, this might solve the problem after some time, but the best thing is claim the warrenty

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using xda app-developers app
28th April 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
charge your mobile form mmx charger properly and lock the screen every time you don't use the phone. if your mobile is root just restore it.
29th April 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #5  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 69

302 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil Rishi

charge your mobile form mmx charger properly and lock the screen every time you don't use the phone. if your mobile is root just restore it.

i have no words... no words at all
you're like a monkey with a phone
7th May 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 4

17 posts
Bad charger or Moisture
Bad Charger or moisture could be the culprit. You can try USB charging for some time say 5 days to solve the bad charger problem. For the moisture problem i always do this. I put the phone without battery and opened in a bag of raw rice. and then reassemble it in after a few hours. This can be done for wet phone also, i mean say u got drenched in rain with the phone in your pocket. so its better to do this before switching on the phone. I am told it takes care of static current if any.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread