Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,567 Members 42,676 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Micromax A110Q responds as if touched here and there

Tip us?

Swapnil 1993
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Micromax A110Q responds as if touched here and there

I bought the smartphone about 10 months back, so it is very much in the warranty period.
Recently, the phone started showing some problems. It responds to touches that are not even made.
It is very hard to explain.
Say an invisible man using your phone and all you see is the screen responding to his touches!
Please reply asap.
i have heard the service centers don't pay heed to your problems. is that, by any chance, true?

abhimanyu bajaj
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swapnil 1993 View Post
I bought the smartphone about 10 months back, so it is very much in the warranty period.
Recently, the phone started showing some problems. It responds to touches that are not even made.
Say an invisible man using your phone and all you see is the screen responding to his touches!
Please reply asap.
i have heard the service centers don't pay heed to your problems. is that, by any chance, true?
Is it rooted? does it have a custom rom/kernel?
Try changing screenguards
Does this happen when connected to a charger?
Try cleaning the screen... make sure it isnt wet
Press the thanks button if i helped you

Devices:

Current: Micromax A110Q
Previous: Motorola Defy+

Aaryana
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swapnil 1993 View Post
Please reply asap.
this usually happens when you use a bad battery or a local charger for long time, if you are not using mmx charger then try charging your device via pc, this might solve the problem after some time, but the best thing is claim the warrenty

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using xda app-developers app

Adil Rishi
Old
Thanks Meter 2
charge your mobile form mmx charger properly and lock the screen every time you don't use the phone. if your mobile is root just restore it.

abhimanyu bajaj
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil Rishi View Post
charge your mobile form mmx charger properly and lock the screen every time you don't use the phone. if your mobile is root just restore it.
i have no words... no words at all
you're like a monkey with a phone
Press the thanks button if i helped you

Devices:

Current: Micromax A110Q
Previous: Motorola Defy+

sethu4u
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Bad charger or Moisture

Bad Charger or moisture could be the culprit. You can try USB charging for some time say 5 days to solve the bad charger problem. For the moisture problem i always do this. I put the phone without battery and opened in a bag of raw rice. and then reassemble it in after a few hours. This can be done for wet phone also, i mean say u got drenched in rain with the phone in your pocket. so its better to do this before switching on the phone. I am told it takes care of static current if any.