Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,106 Members 40,424 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Pure xperia Z rom stuck on boot screen!!

Tip us?
 
J_Jiten@22
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: nagpur
Unhappy [Q] Pure xperia Z rom stuck on boot screen!!

Hey,

i installed pure xperia z2 rom...and now device not booting up. stuck on boot screen . plz help....steps that i've followed mentioned below,,,,


1. installed CWM using mobile uncle tools
2. did - wipe data
3. did- wipe cache
4. did - dalvik wipe from advanced menu
5. did - format / system from mounts and storage menu
6. installed zip file - .PXZ2-4.1.0_FULL_ROM.zip
7. did wipe data and wipe cache again
8. installed zip file again - XOLO_A110Q_Z2.zip
9. installed zip file again - camfix.zip

installation complete ....
but after restarting, saw the pure xperia z2 logo n that's it nothing else..
pls help me buddy !!!!!!!1
 
abhimanyu bajaj
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 298
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Jiten@22 View Post
Hey,

i installed pure xperia z2 rom...and now device not booting up. stuck on boot screen . plz help....steps that i've followed mentioned below,,,,


1. installed CWM using mobile uncle tools
2. did - wipe data
3. did- wipe cache
4. did - dalvik wipe from advanced menu
5. did - format / system from mounts and storage menu
6. installed zip file - .PXZ2-4.1.0_FULL_ROM.zip
7. did wipe data and wipe cache again
8. installed zip file again - XOLO_A110Q_Z2.zip
9. installed zip file again - camfix.zip

installation complete ....
but after restarting, saw the pure xperia z2 logo n that's it nothing else..
pls help me buddy !!!!!!!1
did you increase system partition before installing the rom?
Press the thanks button if i helped you

Devices:

Current: Intex Cloud FX (FirefoxOS) | Intex Aqua T2
Previous: Motorola Defy+ | Micromax A110Q | Rockchip Tablet
 
J_Jiten@22
Old
(Last edited by J_Jiten@22; 3rd August 2014 at 10:33 AM.)
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: nagpur
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanyu bajaj View Post
did you increase system partition before installing the rom?
no...i didnt do anything before installing the rom !!!!
 
abhimanyu bajaj
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 298
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Jiten@22 View Post
no...i didnt do anything before installing the rom !!!!
why the hell not? is reading the instructions too mainstream for you? its clearly written that you need to increase the system partition to install the rom
Press the thanks button if i helped you

Devices:

Current: Intex Cloud FX (FirefoxOS) | Intex Aqua T2
Previous: Motorola Defy+ | Micromax A110Q | Rockchip Tablet
The Following User Says Thank You to abhimanyu bajaj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
J_Jiten@22
Old
(Last edited by J_Jiten@22; 3rd August 2014 at 05:47 PM.)
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: nagpur
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanyu bajaj View Post
why the hell not? is reading the instructions too mainstream for you? its clearly written that you need to increase the system partition to install the rom
sry for that..but bro really i didn't understand that nd i skip it..its a big mistak for me..i apology my mistak.. now tell me bro what should i do now ???/ pls help me out !!!!!
 
abhimanyu bajaj
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 298
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Jiten@22 View Post
sry for that..but bro really i didn't understand that nd i skip it..its a big mistak for me..i apology my mistak.. now tell me bro what should i do now ???/ pls help me out !!!!!
go to the forum.. read properly...... use an sd card reader and increase the system partition using a zip provided in the dev or general section... search it out..
then flash the rom.. instructions are given in the thread with the zip..
Press the thanks button if i helped you

Devices:

Current: Intex Cloud FX (FirefoxOS) | Intex Aqua T2
Previous: Motorola Defy+ | Micromax A110Q | Rockchip Tablet
The Following User Says Thank You to abhimanyu bajaj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
J_Jiten@22
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: nagpur
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanyu bajaj View Post
go to the forum.. read properly...... use an sd card reader and increase the system partition using a zip provided in the dev or general section... search it out..
then flash the rom.. instructions are given in the thread with the zip..
got it bro...nd vry thnxx fr the help bro....thanku
 
J_Jiten@22
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: nagpur
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Jiten@22 View Post
got it bro...nd vry thnxx fr the help bro....thanku
bt bro which one i hv 2 download ???? can u tell me this one also plss !!!
1GB_CWM_A110Q
880MB_CWM_A110Q
507MB_CWM_A110Q
 
abhimanyu bajaj
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 298
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Jiten@22 View Post
bt bro which one i hv 2 download ???? can u tell me this one also plss !!!
1GB_CWM_A110Q
880MB_CWM_A110Q
507MB_CWM_A110Q
880MB one...

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Jiten@22 View Post
got it bro...nd vry thnxx fr the help bro....thanku
Also.. you may want to download the latest color os rom instead... the development on Pure Xperia is discontinued.. if there are bugs in the latest rom... they probably wont be solved...
Press the thanks button if i helped you

Devices:

Current: Intex Cloud FX (FirefoxOS) | Intex Aqua T2
Previous: Motorola Defy+ | Micromax A110Q | Rockchip Tablet
 
J_Jiten@22
Old
(Last edited by J_Jiten@22; 3rd August 2014 at 07:28 PM.)
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: nagpur
[QUOTE=abhimanyu bajaj;54587615]go to the forum.. read properly...... use an sd card reader and increase the system partition using a zip provided in the dev or general section... search it out..
then flash the rom.. instructions are given in the thread with the zip..

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes