Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 46,044 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] MIUI Lock problem!!!

Tip us?

SuchoX
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] MIUI Lock problem!!!

I flashed the MIUI Rom after increasing system partition. Everything works fine but after I lock the screen, I cannot turn on the screen again!! Pressing the power button on lights up the 3 buttons below and even the Touch works as I can hear sounds after I touch the screen, but screen is totally off. I was previously in stock V2 Rom! Please help!!!

vneogi199
Old
Thanks Meter 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchoX View Post
I flashed the MIUI Rom after increasing system partition. Everything works fine but after I lock the screen, I cannot turn on the screen again!! Pressing the power button on lights up the 3 buttons below and even the Touch works as I can hear sounds after I touch the screen, but screen is totally off. I was previously in stock V2 Rom! Please help!!!
Flash uboot of stock v1 by sp tools. It will solve the issue.

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to vneogi199 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nsekar560808
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Solution To this

Quote:
You can either switch back to v1 then flash the rom or you can go to this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/micr...a110q-t2563484 and take a look at notice 1
P.S Flashing v1 then the rom is much better and simple
Here is the link to v1 to flash from cwm
http://www.droidarena.in/Thread-Stoc...s-2-Plus-A110Q
Both are not my work

SuchoX
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by vneogi199 View Post
Flash uboot of stock v1 by sp tools. It will solve the issue.

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using Tapatalk
Flashed the V1 ROM first, then flashed MIUI rom, still problem persists. Then with the MIUI rom flashed, I tried the SP tools process. I put the preloader, scatter file and recovery.img in the same folder and selected the scatter file. I checked only UBOOT and then clicking in download button shows a window saying [HINT]UBOOT is checked, but without path! I had installed Drivers when i first rooted my phone from stock v2 rom.

vneogi199
Old
Thanks Meter 231
Quote:
Flashed the V1 ROM first, then flashed MIUI rom, still problem persists. Then with the MIUI rom flashed, I tried the SP tools process. I put the preloader, scatter file and recovery.img in the same folder and selected the scatter file. I checked only UBOOT and then clicking in download button shows a window saying [HINT]UBOOT is checked, but without path! I had installed Drivers when i first rooted my phone from stock v2 rom.
Try flashing this file with cwm recovery and report if it worked.
http://d-h.st/NVO

SuchoX
Old
(Last edited by SuchoX; 20th April 2014 at 11:14 AM.) Reason: Info update
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Still problem

I installed the zip from cwm recovery....But still the problem persists!!! I even flashed the uboot.bin file from sp-tools, But still no luck!

nsekar560808
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
I installed the zip from cwm recovery....But still the problem persists!!! I even flashed the uboot.bin file from sp-tools, But still no luck!
Maybe you should ask the devs to fix it and switch to another rom till then

SuchoX
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Talking Solved!!

Problem solved!!!!!..... I Flashed the uboot file of stock V1 using sp tools. Actually the problem was that the Stock V1 rom i downloaded was not SP tools flashable. Sp couldn't find the scatter file. Thank You so Much!!!!....Using Color Os v1.2