5,605,120 Members 37,352 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

NOOB FRIENDLY POST[aSKaNyThINg] ASK ANY QUESTION

Tip us?
 
swadha_k
Old
#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Apr 2014
I have a rooted canvas 2 plus. I see that whenever i try to scroll on a screen that contains text, the word where I touch to scroll gets highlighted in orange and the scroll freezes for a second
How do I stop this ?
 
vneogi199
Old
#32  
vneogi199's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 79
Posts: 98
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by swadha_k View Post
I have a rooted canvas 2 plus. I see that whenever i try to scroll on a screen that contains text, the word where I touch to scroll gets highlighted in orange and the scroll freezes for a second
How do I stop this ?
You are using buggy v2 rom. Flash v1 rom from sp tools.

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk
 
sn0wbr33z3
Old
#33  
sn0wbr33z3's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 24
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mumbai
Smile New Idea

I am not any dev just a noob with basic info...
I have a nice idea and suggest you devs to have a look...
Points:-
>> Make the lightest ROM ever possible for android with high basic tweaks like 3G on both SIM, 400 MB swapped RAM and 13 MP Camera and lots of system partition free [Reason in the 3rd point]
>> OTA support only after testing it successfully.
>> A large variety of flashable .zip files on the thread which the user can apply or remove on their own wish like Bravia Engine 2, Xperia Audio Engine, MultiWindow Mod, Statusbar skins, PurePerfomancesX and many more which can be added further.
>> Completely user-friendly and customizable ROM.
>> Android 4.4.2 and 1080p recording if possible.
>> Guide for safe build.prop tweaks like LCD density.
>> System partition statistics like free space in partition and used.

Please give this a thought.
Thanks.
Cheers.
 
supersapien
Old
#34  
supersapien's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 68
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Terra
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wbr33z3 View Post
I am not any dev just a noob with basic info...
I have a nice idea and suggest you devs to have a look...
Points:-
>> Make the lightest ROM ever possible for android with high basic tweaks like 3G on both SIM, 400 MB swapped RAM and 13 MP Camera and lots of system partition free [Reason in the 3rd point]
>> OTA support only after testing it successfully.
>> A large variety of flashable .zip files on the thread which the user can apply or remove on their own wish like Bravia Engine 2, Xperia Audio Engine, MultiWindow Mod, Statusbar skins, PurePerfomancesX and many more which can be added further.
>> Completely user-friendly and customizable ROM.
>> Android 4.4.2 and 1080p recording if possible.
>> Guide for safe build.prop tweaks like LCD density.
>> System partition statistics like free space in partition and used.

Please give this a thought.
Thanks.
Cheers.
This is a good idea. I might work on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to supersapien For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kamdarsuraj
Old
#35  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by digyvijaykumar123 View Post
Noob Friendly Post



ask any questions


I have a micromax canvas 2. my niece played with the patterns and now its locked. And I cannot do anything except receiving calls. Even after more than 18 hours my phone is locked.
 
digyvijaykumar123
Old
#36  
digyvijaykumar123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 600
Posts: 146
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Koderma

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamdarsuraj View Post
I have a micromax canvas 2. my niece played with the patterns and now its locked. And I cannot do anything except receiving calls. Even after more than 18 hours my phone is locked.
Use mmx AIO unbrick tool to remove pass without losing data.Or you can do wipe data factory reset to remove lock but it will erase all data.
However you will need your current rom system folder for it and pc.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/micr...-tool-t2662956

see here
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes