Hello. I Have installed MIUI rom present in Roms section. There's an update of 450 mb. Saw somewhere that we should not update phone, if it is more than 10 mb. Now how do i update to latest MIUI. please help. Thanks in advance.
As the Thread name says, I am a new user. I always wanted to Flash ROM in my Mobile and make my device customized and unique from most of the other users. I waited a year for the warranty to expire so that I can flash ROM without any hesitation. I came to XDA, Registered and read some stick posts. In one of the posts, it says there is even chance that my mobile getting totally bricked and Even the Manufacturer cant do anything about it. As my Mobile still works great and i cant afford a new mobile now, I need some safety precaution measures. Following are some simple Questions that I need answer.
1) What are the things/stuff that we need to know before flashing the ROM.
2) What is the best ROM(other than stock ROM) that is available for MMX canvas 2 plus(I like to prefer Kitkat Roms).
3) Do's and Dont's while flashing a ROM.
4) Minimum Requirements of a system from where we are going to flash ROM.
5) Some Safety steps that i need to make sure before flashing in order save my mobile from getting bricked.
6) Can i use the same steps in the thread "What you need to know before rooting&installing custom roms" inside the General section or Some other methods. If other methods please give me links.
7) And finally, Is Modding and Flashing ROM are same?
I am very sorry is the Questions are already answered, Please provide links to those answers. Actually i did some light reading & searching, But i guess XDA needs a heavy one.
Thanks in advance,
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|