Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Updating MIUI v5
Quote:
Originally Posted by digyvijaykumar123

Noob Friendly Post

ask any questions

Hello. I Have installed MIUI rom present in Roms section. There's an update of 450 mb. Saw somewhere that we should not update phone, if it is more than 10 mb. Now how do i update to latest MIUI. please help. Thanks in advance.
8th August 2014, 07:10 PM   |  #102  

3 posts
can canvas 2 or Canvas HD roms work on Canvas 2 plus
9th August 2014, 06:04 AM   |  #103  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 68

300 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naman Katyal

no
9th August 2014, 09:47 AM   |  #104  
OP Senior Member
Flag Koderma
Thanks Meter: 1,216

309 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinesh Koravi

Hello. I Have installed MIUI rom present in Roms section. There's an update of 450 mb. Saw somewhere that we should not update phone, if it is more than 10 mb. Now how do i update to latest MIUI. please help. Thanks in advance.

You should ask the porter of MIUI about the update issue.
I cannot say anything without checking what is in update package..
9th August 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #105  
Thanks Meter: 12

148 posts
Which battery of Samsung products will work in Micromax?
16th August 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #106  
Thanks Meter: 2

24 posts
I wud request digyvijaykumar to make 880mb.zip system part with largest possible app partition for us leaving around 100 mb for internal memory tat will be helpful and ensure optimum use of space
20th September 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #107  

1 posts
Flashing ROM in my canvas 2 plus
Hi all,

As the Thread name says, I am a new user. I always wanted to Flash ROM in my Mobile and make my device customized and unique from most of the other users. I waited a year for the warranty to expire so that I can flash ROM without any hesitation. I came to XDA, Registered and read some stick posts. In one of the posts, it says there is even chance that my mobile getting totally bricked and Even the Manufacturer cant do anything about it. As my Mobile still works great and i cant afford a new mobile now, I need some safety precaution measures. Following are some simple Questions that I need answer.

1) What are the things/stuff that we need to know before flashing the ROM.
2) What is the best ROM(other than stock ROM) that is available for MMX canvas 2 plus(I like to prefer Kitkat Roms).
3) Do's and Dont's while flashing a ROM.
4) Minimum Requirements of a system from where we are going to flash ROM.
5) Some Safety steps that i need to make sure before flashing in order save my mobile from getting bricked.
6) Can i use the same steps in the thread "What you need to know before rooting&installing custom roms" inside the General section or Some other methods. If other methods please give me links.
7) And finally, Is Modding and Flashing ROM are same?

I am very sorry is the Questions are already answered, Please provide links to those answers. Actually i did some light reading & searching, But i guess XDA needs a heavy one.

Thanks in advance,
Gowtham
21st September 2014, 05:37 AM   |  #108  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 13

129 posts
More
Originally Posted by rgowtham

Hi all,

As the Thread name says, I am a new user. I always wanted to Flash ROM in my Mobile and make my device customized and unique from most of the other users. I waited a year for the warranty to expire so that I can flash ROM without any hesitation. I came to XDA, Registered and read some stick posts. In one of the posts, it says there is even chance that my mobile getting totally bricked and Even the Manufacturer cant do anything about it. As my Mobile still works great and i cant afford a new mobile now, I need some safety precaution measures. Following are some simple Questions that I need answer.

1) What are the things/stuff that we need to know before flashing the ROM.
2) What is the best ROM(other than stock ROM) that is available for MMX canvas 2 plus(I like to prefer Kitkat Roms).
3) Do's and Dont's while flashing a ROM.
4) Minimum Requirements of a system from where we are going to flash ROM.
5) Some Safety steps that i need to make sure before flashing in order save my mobile from getting bricked.
6) Can i use the same steps in the thread "What you need to know before rooting&installing custom roms" inside the General section or Some other methods. If other methods please give me links.
7) And finally, Is Modding and Flashing ROM are same?

I am very sorry is the Questions are already answered, Please provide links to those answers. Actually i did some light reading & searching, But i guess XDA needs a heavy one.

Thanks in advance,
Gowtham

1.You have to root your c2+ before installing custom rom
How to = Root
And After Roiting you device You have to install Custom Recovery
Custom = Recovery
2.CyanogenMODIs the best rom. Its android version 4.4.4
3.While flashing you have follow the instruction in the guide and Make sure firstly you have make backup.
4.---
5.That i have said before you have make backup first then install Custom rom
If your phone has bricked so you can unbrick your phone by restore
6.You have to follow the particular instruction given in the custom thread but you can also follow the thread instruction that u have asked
7.I think modding and flashing rom are not same.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread