XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] touch issue

Tip us?

extreme007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] touch issue

i dnt knw it is the right place to post my query...

guyz when i tried to connect ma phn to pc using usb cable my touch didn't respond...and phn hangs..cant do any task...but when i disconect from pc touch works smmothly...

pls help me guyzz

my phone is un rooted c2

SKadhithya
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme007 View Post

guyz when i tried to connect ma phn to pc using usb cable my touch didn't respond...and phn hangs..cant do any task...but when i disconect from pc touch works smmothly...

pls help me guyzz

my phone is un rooted c2
It happens because your house is not grounded.so connect ur phone in laptop or with proper adapter...hope it works
The Following User Says Thank You to SKadhithya For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

digyvijaykumar123
Old
Thanks Meter 587

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme007 View Post

pls help me guyzz

my phone is un rooted c2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKadhithya View Post
It happens because your house is not grounded.so connect ur phone in laptop or with proper adapter...hope it works
yes you are right SKadhithya,the problem is with Earthing or Improper fluctuating current.
Use green wire in PC,it will Solve the issue.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to digyvijaykumar123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ja.andro
Old
Thanks Meter 2
It is due to the improper voltage and ampere that cable is giving in yout phone. If your phone is getting lower ampere current than desired, then there is a static build in the phone which hampers eith the working of phone (abrupt screen behavior). Higher ampere going in your phone risks of destroying your battery over a time frame. So better you use the recommended chargers and cables.

Sent from my LG-E988 using xda app-developers app