[Q] I just see M logo. Please help

Search This thread

Mr.FiiTz

Jul 31, 2014
Hi guy's
i have ME722 (milestone 2 china version blur) i bought it with cyanogenmod 4.3 firmware on it.but it was working so slow and i wanted to turn it back to cyanogenmod 2.3.6 or something like that which works easy,i downloaded 3 different firmware and copied to SD card ,i used power +x and after seeing android logo i pressed Vol+ Vol- together then i got menu,i pressed wipe cache and reset factory,then i go to update from SD card and when i'm trying to load zip files it say's signature error and nothing happens :( ,i should say i lost my ex cyanogenmod 4.3 firmware and now i just see Red M logo with nothing for loooong time when i press power, help me how to start as a noob and how to install new ROM or solve problem.thanks.

rabinhood

Feb 16, 2009
Katowice
Stock recovery (accessed with holding x or @ during boot, then vol up + down) cannot flash custom ROMs. You have to flash CWM recovery first. But if you're stuck with Motorola logo, I think the only thing you can do is flash stock GB ROM with RSD Lite program under Windows. After that you should get a running fresh GB ROM (you might have to perform full system/cache clean from stock recovery). Then you have to root your phone (with gingerbreak exploit), then install "droid bootstrap" application, which flashes an early version of CWM recovery, then reboot, and while there's a blue led light press vol down to enter custom recovery. With it you should be able to flash CM10.1 ROM, which will update CWM to a version that is able to flash modern 10.2/11 ROMs.
I hope these tips help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock recovery (accessed with holding x or @ during boot, then vol up + down) cannot flash custom ROMs. You have to flash CWM recovery first. But if you're stuck with Motorola logo, I think the only thing you can do is flash stock GB ROM with RSD Lite program under Windows. After that you should get a running fresh GB ROM (you might have to perform full system/cache clean from stock recovery). Then you have to root your phone (with gingerbreak exploit), then install "droid bootstrap" application, which flashes an early version of CWM recovery, then reboot, and while there's a blue led light press vol down to enter custom recovery. With it you should be able to flash CM10.1 ROM, which will update CWM to a version that is able to flash modern 10.2/11 ROMs.
    I hope these tips help.