10th July 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
Donate to Me
More

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ibit.AppLocker

Do you know where the best ad placements would go for this app? Screen shots below of our app. Should I use AdColony and have video ads at the end?

Thank you for reading all of that if you did, I know it's kind of long. Try the app out and let us know what you think or any revisions you can think of. I have 5 more feature I want added to the current application (shown). Just need to find the right person to implement them for us. Private message me if you're interested or can refer someone. Thanks! Hope you enjoy the app and find it useful! Spreading the word is all that we ask from our users, it is free you know! :wink:

31st July 2014, 12:09 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
I suggest use interstitials/full screen ads/overlays at the exit of the app !
Reason for ads at exit ?
1) user will least likely engage with ur ads as soon as he opens ur app (coz he wants to use app not ads).
2) when user is done using the app ad can be displayed for user to view with more attention !
3) since ur ads will be on exit ur entire app looks clean and interface is much easy to use coz no irritating ads are popping .

i use MOBVISTA for interstitials , coz they provide very attractive ads for greater user interaction resulting in high revenue ( 10$ eCPM )
mobvista has 3D interstitials , Full screen wall ads and overlays ! it has 100% fill rate and also provides 50$ weekly threshold payments . You can join MOBVISTA here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) MOBVISTA - 100% fill rate 10$ eCPM Weekly payments JOIN NOW !!!
2) STARTAPP - Get 2390$ for every 25,000,000 impressions for FREE JOIN NOW !!!
3) New arcade game LOUSY BIRD so very addictive PLAY NOW !!!
Last edited by kingloki1991; 31st July 2014 at 12:13 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, app, drunktext, lockout: operation drunk post, operation drunk post
Previous Thread Next Thread