Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,816 Members 38,736 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Admob has banned me

Tip us?

koochooloo
Old
(Last edited by koochooloo; 23rd August 2013 at 11:01 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Admob has banned me

Hi guys, today I woke up with a horrific news. I wanted to kill myself when I logged in to my Admob account. I am banned without a warning or at least a courtesy mail. I have been trying to find out the reason, I have read tons of similar posts and it looks like it is not very likely that they will reactivate my account. I need some suggestion about the mail that I will send them in order for them to understand that I did nothing wrong and that what they did is actually wrong.

I was getting 30k impressions daily and I am suspicious that somebody has attacked my application; however, isn't admob supposed to understand that and filter out those clicks?

This is so frustrating, any comment on this issue would be great.

Thank you so much.

Sir_Obvious
Old
Thanks Meter 5
That's a really sad news.. I think it could be possible that some user just clicked your ads over and over again, just to get you banned.. Normally, I would suggest that admob is able to filter this clicks out, but it seems not in your case.
If i remember correct, there should be an official "protest"-formular online. But I would not put to much hope in int.
Maybe you should just try a new network, as soon as possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sir_Obvious For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

koochooloo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Obvious View Post
That's a really sad news.. I think it could be possible that some user just clicked your ads over and over again, just to get you banned.. Normally, I would suggest that admob is able to filter this clicks out, but it seems not in your case.
If i remember correct, there should be an official "protest"-formular online. But I would not put to much hope in int.
Maybe you should just try a new network, as soon as possible.
Thank you for your comments, It is really a shame if a person is able to make me banned that way. I have switched to another network but it will not be paying as good as Admob does. Anyways Google is the boss and I have no other option except abiding by whatever this giant wants.

out of ideas
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Im surprised they couldnt filter out multiple clicks from one account. But they would probably just assume it was you telling someone to click on ads for them.

Can I ask what your app was?
The Following User Says Thank You to out of ideas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pentium1061
Old
Thanks Meter 386

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by koochooloo View Post
Hi guys, today I woke up with a horrific news. I wanted to kill myself when I logged in to my Admob account. I am banned without a warning or at least a courtesy mail. I have been trying to find out the reason, I have read tons of similar posts and it looks like it is not very likely that they will reactivate my account. I need some suggestion about the mail that I will send them in order for them to understand that I did nothing wrong and that what they did is actually wrong.

I was getting 30k impressions daily and I am suspicious that somebody has attacked my application; however, isn't admob supposed to understand that and filter out those clicks?

This is so frustrating, any comment on this issue would be great.

Thank you so much.
If my Admob Publisher account gets banned, what happens to my Google Developer account? will it get banned too?
HIT THANKS IF MY REPLY WAS USEFUL...
And if u think that the reply is worth a coffee u can donate 0.5 or 1$ . My paypal link is also working
Model: LT18i Rooted, Unlocked BL
Current Rom: Custom made stock GB
Kernel: Lupus Kernel v2
Baseband: 56

My android apps

India Coupons
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....bhaee.coupons

Zodiac Signs and Tarot
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.bhaee.zodiac
The Following User Says Thank You to pentium1061 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

talklesscodemore
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pentium1061 View Post
If my Admob Publisher account gets banned, what happens to my Google Developer account? will it get banned too?
In most cases the ban of admob not involve the ban on the developer console since the services are not related. However it's really strange that admob ban persons in this way, are you sure that you have not put ads near buttons to increase the click?