FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Ads network with relevant ads

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By johnDHD, Junior Member on 23rd December 2013, 10:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I always get in my app admob ads that are so irrelevant. No one would want to click them.
Is there any ads network that provides relevant ads like ads based on the user location - advertising businesses that are nearby the user?
Is there any other ads provider with relevant ads that would increase the chances of the user clicking the ad

21st July 2014, 12:47 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnDHD

I always get in my app admob ads that are so irrelevant. No one would want to click them.
Is there any ads network that provides relevant ads like ads based on the user location - advertising businesses that are nearby the user?
Is there any other ads provider with relevant ads that would increase the chances of the user clicking the ad

Hey @johnDHD. You can have a look at Pollfish. Pollfish delivers highly targeted surveys through mobile apps, as a monetization solution based on users' previous answers.
31st July 2014, 10:23 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
i find mobvista ads much better . their interstitials are 3d wall , overlays and full screen ads which provide 10$ eCPM . support is brillaint and pay on time . if u want u can join Mobvista here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) MOBVISTA - 100% fill rate 10$ eCPM Weekly payments JOIN NOW !!!
2) STARTAPP - Get 2390$ for every 25,000,000 impressions for FREE JOIN NOW !!!
3rd August 2014, 07:00 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
How do you know what ads are served in different countries ? Maybe your app just doesnt focus users to click on ads.
14th August 2015, 04:52 AM |#5  
Flag Ha Noi
Thanks Meter: 3

More
In my experience, Adsota is good
I have used Admob and I agree with you that it is not really relevant. However, I have to admit that the mobile ads can not be really relevant because the targeting options are yet to be specific enough.
Well in my experience, you can try Adsota.
I'm not 100% sure whether it will improve your clicks but its eCPM is much better than Admob.
Personally, it improve the click for me.

You can find it by googling "Ads.appota".
Best luck, man.
20th August 2015, 06:18 PM |#6  

More
Contextual targeting is a great concept, however is hard to develop. At Teads, we bucket advertising campaigns for the vertical your app is in meaning every ad is relatable to your audience.
3rd September 2015, 11:11 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnDHD

Hey, I was just going through this forum and I came across your query. We have used several platforms for advertising and had dynamic experiences. Never the less, it all teaches you something. We have used Admob, bidderplace, etc and the best results I have achieved have been with Affle MAAS platform. Their attribution analytics based mobile marketing aids relevant ads to relevant traffic. You can see positive changes in your CPC model, if that is what you are pursuing. Visit their website and place your query, I am sure they will look into it soon. You could also use my reference since we have worked with them before, it might help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)