Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 43,942 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Notify AD's: Comparison Chart (money made in each) and why I highly recommend them

Tip us?
 
Mr.HB
Old
(Last edited by vanessaem; 6th July 2014 at 12:54 AM.)
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 60
Join Date: May 2014
Thumbs up Notify AD's: Comparison Chart (money made in each) and why I highly recommend them

Like every developer I have tried different AD networks to increase revenue in my app's. The 1st was tapgage which was awful and then it was leadbolt which was better but still took to long to give meaningful profit. Finally I tried Notify AD network and saw an increase in revenue right away. Here is a comparison.

Compare
Company Impressions Revenue
Tapgage 66,000 $30
Leadbolt 56,000 $89
Notify 15,000 $70

Now just using Notify for a month and already I see results. Plus the AD's only pop-up in the beginning and after that are replaced with banner AD's that don't annoy users.


Notify TriplePlay AD brings an original new way to serve ADs. Instead of app walls or constant banners Notify has found a way to mesh both AD type's into one.Thus TriplePlay ADs was born a hybrid of banner,pop-up's,and app wall rolled into one.
https://www.notifymob.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.HB For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Crichton333
Old
#2  
Crichton333's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 107
Join Date: Apr 2014
Is there a Unity3d plugin for this ?
"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- Android: 2048 Numbers Mania -- Yutu Aliens Free -- Proud owner: Sony Xperia J
 
Mr.HB
Old
(Last edited by Mr.HB; 23rd June 2014 at 06:49 PM.)
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 60
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crichton333 View Post
Is there a Unity3d plugin for this ?
I don't know if there is a unity plugin but I was making apps with andromo and later phonegap which has no plugin. So I had to send the apk file to them and they installed the AD's into my game and sent game back with AD's . I will PM you the email of the programmer , he works very fast same day within 2-3 hours.
 
Crichton333
Old
#4  
Crichton333's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 107
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HB View Post
I don't know if there is a unity plugin but I was making apps with andromo and later phonegap which has no plugin. So I had to send the apk file to them and they installed the AD's into my game and sent game back with AD's . I will PM you the email of the programmer , he works very fast same day within 2-3 hours. He even put my games on his googleplay account because mine was ban before.
Oh, thanks. Andromo and Phonegap are really just for web apps, Im making games in Unity3d and Unreal Engine.
"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- Android: 2048 Numbers Mania -- Yutu Aliens Free -- Proud owner: Sony Xperia J
 
Mr.HB
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 60
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crichton333 View Post
Oh, thanks. Andromo and Phonegap are really just for web apps, Im making games in Unity3d and Unreal Engine.
Cool unityscript is similar to javascript I have seen some examples. I have made small games with phonegap but unity is much better. Question to export to apk do you still need eclipse or unity has their own exporter? Eclipse doesn't run properly on my pc that's why I never used unity.
 
Crichton333
Old
#6  
Crichton333's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 107
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HB View Post
Cool unityscript is similar to javascript I have seen some examples. I have made small games with phonegap but unity is much better. Question to export to apk do you still need eclipse or unity has their own exporter? Eclipse doesn't run properly on my pc that's why I never used unity.
Unity3d supports JavaScript and C# and you just click Build for Android and you get the apk file
"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- Android: 2048 Numbers Mania -- Yutu Aliens Free -- Proud owner: Sony Xperia J
 
Mr.HB
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 60
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crichton333 View Post
Unity3d supports JavaScript and C# and you just click Build for Android and you get the apk file
Ok I sent the PM , let me know how it works for you. I am %100 sure you will be happy with using notify especially with the get paid every friday whhen you reach $25 .
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.HB For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
NotifyMob
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crichton333 View Post
Is there a Unity3d plugin for this ?
We do not have a plugin just yet, but we can definitely help you integrate our SDK and get ads serving to your users. PM me if you would like to learn more. You can also email me with any questions hello@notifymob.com Thanks for your interests and question. Cheers! Happy Developing!

Blake
 
Mr.HB
Old
#9  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 60
Join Date: May 2014
I talked to one of the developers over at NotifyMob and video ADs are coming soon. Its an excellent way to earn money or promote your app.
 
bbish937
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HB View Post
Like every developer I have tried different AD networks to increase revenue in my app's. The 1st was tapgage which was awful and then it was leadbolt which was better but still took to long to give meaningful profit. Finally I tried Notify AD network and saw an increase in revenue right away. Here is a comparison.

Compare
Company Impressions Revenue
Tapgage 66,000 $30
Leadbolt 56,000 $89
Notify 15,000 $70

Now just using Notify for a month and already I see results. Plus the AD's only pop-up in the beginning and after that are replaced with banner AD's that don't annoy users.
This is interesting. Two questions though what are you're total install numbers for those earnings, and how many active installs. Also, can you choose when and where the ads are displayed? Because, those banners at the bottom for example, may conflict with content on my app...

Tags
advertisers, android, androidapps, networks, notify
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes