FORUMS

Ad networks available

22 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By gopineom, Junior Member on 29th July 2013, 01:02 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
what are other ad networks other than airpush,tapcontext,leadbolt and startapp available for android app integration?

30th July 2013, 05:47 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopineom

what are other ad networks other than airpush,tapcontext,leadbolt and startapp available for android app integration?

Hello @gopineom,

The best place I have found is on AppBrain. Their list of active ad networks not only break down the top 60+, but you can dig into them a little deeper by seeing what category of apps people are using. This is an indication of the success of those category per each network (http://www.appbrain.com/stats/libraries/ad), not saying others wouldn't work, I just use it as a guide.

I am actually curious your successes on the networks you mentioned, and why you would be looking at others?

Thanks!
30th September 2013, 12:31 PM |#3  

More
Pingjam is a new ad network which doesn't spam
Pingjam is a new ad network for Android apps that adds a useful caller ID service to your app and shows only relevant ads in business phone calls. You are welcome to check us out
23rd October 2013, 12:43 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
In our experience it depends on your location, if you've got lots of US customers Amazon is a great choice. We've got a list of ad networks we're support for Android on AdFlake.com, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
But I recommend integrating AdFlake into your app, it supports 14 ad networks for Android (and we'll add more in the near future) so you only have to implement a single SDK and you'll get access to all networks and even more awesome features on top. You can even change the allocation after the deployment of the app.
18th December 2013, 02:39 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Although they are not ad-networks per se, did you try the Burstly (now it is called skyrocketapp) and MoPub?
21st July 2014, 12:37 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopineom

Hey @gopineom. Did you have a look at Pollfish? Pollfish is a new interactive monetization method that delivers surveys instead of ads through mobile apps providing high payouts with minimal intrusion.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread