Ask a question

No registration required

[FREE][GAME] Epic Snake - classic Snake with trendy extras

OP Glord

14th August 2014, 01:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Epic Snake - classic Snake with trendy extras available now in Google Play.

I want to present you our first fully-released mobile game on Android. I made it with my colleague as a hobby and chance to gain some experience.

Epic Snake is a combination of classic game concept Snake and trendy elements of gameplay. In current version you will have to face with 100 exciting and challenging levels with elements like: dangerous walls, mysterious portals and secret switches.

You can also change appearance of your snake, by choosing one of 20 pre made skins, or - what's more - modify their elements to create your own, unique style.

All of that is waiting for you, for free, in Google Play: (here should be the link to the Epic Snake in Google Play, but to prevent Spam I can't put link - I don't have any posts here . I just want you to understand me: it is our first serious game, we need some feedback to reach the possible widest audience, this is the only one way to help young people testing their skills and gaining experience in beautifull game's development)

If you are really interested to check this game, here is a tip: in Google Play's search bar type "40and4" - the name of the studio, you will find the game there

Thank you for possibility to present here our game.
We will be glad of your feedback.
20th September 2014, 04:56 AM   |  #2  

12 posts
Searching for '40and4' won't work. Try searching for 'Epic Snake' instead. Looks interesting so far, might download it. The graphics of the snake could be a little bit prettier in my opinion :P
22nd September 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #3  

16 posts
I can not find - as a result of the search a few pieces ...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread