Best way to get a Moto 360 in Australia?

OP Cyb3rGlitch

5th September 2014, 11:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 567

569 posts
Just wondering if anyone knows a cheap way to get the Moto 360 in Australia via import. Would like to avoid shipping forwarders if possible.
5th September 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 35

347 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb3rGlitch

Just wondering if anyone knows a cheap way to get the Moto 360 in Australia via import. Would like to avoid shipping forwarders if possible.

I've seen nothing. only thing I found was the option to preorder on a site called mobilezap (but never heard of it before.. I put in a preorder anyway)
But annoyingly best bet it probably the US
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibanez33 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th September 2014, 06:52 AM   |  #3  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 20

51 posts
More
Talking Mobile Zap!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanez33

I've seen nothing. only thing I found was the option to preorder on a site called mobilezap (but never heard of it before.. I put in a preorder anyway)
But annoyingly best bet it probably the US

I have used mobile zaps services before, I got a Nexus 5 case from them.
I was extremely happy with the shipping speed, the product was a genuine spigen case. No problems with them at all, highly recommend them.

And when I ordered the case you could not purchase it in Australia, it was a US only accessory, I want to order a 360 from them but I would like to know when they are planning to ship them out.
Last edited by AndroidAndroid88; 16th September 2014 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Just remembered
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread