Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,666 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best way to get a Moto 360 in Australia?

Tip us?

Cyb3rGlitch
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 551
Default Best way to get a Moto 360 in Australia?

Just wondering if anyone knows a cheap way to get the Moto 360 in Australia via import. Would like to avoid shipping forwarders if possible.

Ibanez33
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb3rGlitch View Post
Just wondering if anyone knows a cheap way to get the Moto 360 in Australia via import. Would like to avoid shipping forwarders if possible.
I've seen nothing. only thing I found was the option to preorder on a site called mobilezap (but never heard of it before.. I put in a preorder anyway)
But annoyingly best bet it probably the US
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibanez33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AndroidAndroid88
Old
(Last edited by AndroidAndroid88; 16th September 2014 at 06:55 AM.) Reason: Just remembered
Thanks Meter 20
Talking Mobile Zap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanez33 View Post
I've seen nothing. only thing I found was the option to preorder on a site called mobilezap (but never heard of it before.. I put in a preorder anyway)
But annoyingly best bet it probably the US
I have used mobile zaps services before, I got a Nexus 5 case from them.
I was extremely happy with the shipping speed, the product was a genuine spigen case. No problems with them at all, highly recommend them.

And when I ordered the case you could not purchase it in Australia, it was a US only accessory, I want to order a 360 from them but I would like to know when they are planning to ship them out.
Nexus 5
HTC Sensation