Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,599 Members 43,201 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

M360 Available at Select Best Buy Stores. Does Yours Have It?

Tip us?

knoxploration
Old
Thanks Meter 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by contentryder View Post
Black is available on Bestbuy.com right now! Go order! Will come Friday if you choose expedited delivery! (mine is) http://www.nowinstock.net/electronic...ches/motorola/
It showed not in stock at around the time of your message for me.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
Head of an Android household: HTC One X+ International 64GB, HTC One X International 32GB, Google Nexus 10, two hopelessly unstable Asus Eee Pad Transformers (32GB and 16GB, each with keyboard docks; remember -- friends don't let friends buy Asus), Samsung Galaxy Ace, and a Fuhu Nabi 2.

DroidDavi
Old
Thanks Meter 127
So 2 bestbuys in vegas say there in stock but when i call they say they dont have them. Im not sure if i should call bs or maybe there system is just trash
NEXUS 4 LIMBO NEVER FORGET NEVER EVER FORGET

My Blog http://davionwitherspoon.wordpress.com/

@_DavionW

For my Twitter YouTube and G+
http://about.me/davionwitherspoon

TheJesus
Old
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Also, to add to my previous post. If you want to get past the "Do you have the Moto 360?" "Nope" convo that will happen because they won't actually check, just ask them directly to check a SKU in RSS and then give them the one you want to know about. If they recognize the number before searching, you'll know they've already checked it that day. I've only had one actually recognize the number.
Phones: Nokia N900, T-Mobile G2, T-Mobile G2x, Sprint S3, T-Mobile S4, T-Mobile LG G3 (current)
Tablets: G Tab, Nook Color, Asus Transformer, T-Mobile LG G-Slate, Samsung Tab 10.1 2013 (current)
Computers: Asus G75VW, Samsung Chromebook, Lenovo Yoga 13.3, MacBook Pro 13" Late 2013 (Win 8.1, current)

I handled Developer Relations with Nvidia, the TegraTabDev Twitter G Tab updates, and the G Tab Reference Thread a long, long time ago.

chino0131
Old
(Last edited by chino0131; Yesterday at 10:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 66
Best Buy in Stafford VA has three in stock. Checking out with mine now. If you call a store don't ask if the Moto 360 is in stock. Try giving the sku. Also, they didnt have them in the set up 360 display area. They kept them in the locked mobile area. Guy said Manassas store had 2 in stock still, and Fredericksburg has 2. His opinion....further away from a big City the more likely it is they may be in stock. Had to drive further south from DC but it was worth it.

smalltownbird
Old
Thanks Meter 38
I live in Newport news and saw Fredericksburg had some in stock. I was really tempted to drive 2 hours and get one

sshark
Old
Thanks Meter 27
TL;DR
Serious issues with Best Buy inventory. Casually walked in BB with almost no hope of finding one and got Black. BB West Oaks (Houston) has two silver left.

Best Buy inventory is obviously not getting updated. I casually walked in only to be told that only one SILVER is in stock.

Second guy started digging through a shopping card (!) which had many many wearables dumped in. We literally started digging through the cart ..and found 2 SILVERS and 1 BLACK. I took the black one!!

Initial impression is that ..it doesn't feel like a smartwatch. I definitely yearn for some speed. Battery is taking a toll as I use it. Down from 100% at 4pm to 53% at 8pm...received few texts, alerts and 35 mins of RunKeeper.
Not sure whether I will keep this or not! Wait and watch ...begins.

aimfire72
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Yeah after checking the BB inventory several times a day for the past week, I've gotten very good at interpreting it. Just about every store in my area that shows stock, are indeed in stock. Problem is, they're all for pre-orders! From my several visits to many different stores plus what I'm seeing on the site, it looks like all the BB's in my area only got ONE shipment this week of 1-4 watches each. And of course, they're already claimed for pre-orders. I actually did a pre-order last week - guy promised me within 3 days. Been 8 days and nothing!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk