Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Moto360 will cost $250 According to Best Buy

OP senseijuan

27th August 2014, 07:01 AM   |  #11  
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 160

661 posts
Donate to Me
More
$250 was the amount that I decided would be cutoff, anymore than that didn't seem worth it, so I'm glad it is right on point. I will be getting this watch the second it is available.
27th August 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #12  
Flag Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 180

794 posts
I think I'll end up visiting the local BB on release day in the hopes of getting one. $250 isnt a bad deal IMO. I love my tech toys.
28th August 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 22

92 posts
REALLY hoping there's not a delay for retailers such as Best Buy.

Know there have been rumors about multiple options via Moto Maker. I just want the silver one, and I have my own bands to change if I choose to do so. BUT, if Moto Maker gets a significant exclusivity-window, I'll be annoyed. A day or 2 is ok, but week+ is ridiculous. They've delayed this enough. I just want to use my $50 Best Buy gift card!! hahaha.
2nd September 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 251

1,415 posts
More
On the Android Wear G+ community, someone "in the know" posted that the watch would be ready for internet order only on Sept 5th.
2nd September 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 421

1,410 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by abuttino

On the Android Wear G+ community, someone "in the know" posted that the watch would be ready for internet order only on Sept 5th.

I wonder if that will be for pre-order or if they will be shipping..?
3rd September 2014, 03:15 AM   |  #16  
Alexandria, VA
Thanks Meter: 69

135 posts
More
The only thing that makes me think that the Moto360 won't be physically available on announcement day is this...

I got bored and searched Amazon for accessories for the Moto 360. About 10-12 screen protectors popped up from different venders. All of them had the same date for product shipping availability... October 18. I wouldn't care otherwise but they all picked the same exact date.
3rd September 2014, 03:25 AM   |  #17  
Flag Springfield, Missouri
Thanks Meter: 741

2,120 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes

The only thing that makes me think that the Moto360 won't be physically available on announcement day is this...

I got bored and searched Amazon for accessories for the Moto 360. About 10-12 screen protectors popped up from different venders. All of them had the same date for product shipping availability... October 18. I wouldn't care otherwise but they all picked the same exact date.

Maybe Production hasn't started for accessories... i doubt they would send a dummy to then yet... maybe specifications but I dunno...
3rd September 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Looks great, but in my opinion is expensive for a watch that will get old in only months.
3rd September 2014, 01:55 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 251

1,415 posts
More
That's like saying your phone will only get old in months

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread