Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 36,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto360 will cost $250 According to Best Buy

Tip us?

neilrl79
Old
Thanks Meter 147

DONATE TO ME
$250 was the amount that I decided would be cutoff, anymore than that didn't seem worth it, so I'm glad it is right on point. I will be getting this watch the second it is available.

muzzy996
Old
Thanks Meter 178
I think I'll end up visiting the local BB on release day in the hopes of getting one. $250 isnt a bad deal IMO. I love my tech toys.

Alix8821
Old
Thanks Meter 21
REALLY hoping there's not a delay for retailers such as Best Buy.

Know there have been rumors about multiple options via Moto Maker. I just want the silver one, and I have my own bands to change if I choose to do so. BUT, if Moto Maker gets a significant exclusivity-window, I'll be annoyed. A day or 2 is ok, but week+ is ridiculous. They've delayed this enough. I just want to use my $50 Best Buy gift card!! hahaha.

abuttino
Old
Thanks Meter 233
On the Android Wear G+ community, someone "in the know" posted that the watch would be ready for internet order only on Sept 5th.

slaydog
Old
Thanks Meter 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by abuttino View Post
On the Android Wear G+ community, someone "in the know" posted that the watch would be ready for internet order only on Sept 5th.
I wonder if that will be for pre-order or if they will be shipping..?

Dusty Rhodes
Old
Thanks Meter 51
The only thing that makes me think that the Moto360 won't be physically available on announcement day is this...

I got bored and searched Amazon for accessories for the Moto 360. About 10-12 screen protectors popped up from different venders. All of them had the same date for product shipping availability... October 18. I wouldn't care otherwise but they all picked the same exact date.

kornklown69
Old
Thanks Meter 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
The only thing that makes me think that the Moto360 won't be physically available on announcement day is this...

I got bored and searched Amazon for accessories for the Moto 360. About 10-12 screen protectors popped up from different venders. All of them had the same date for product shipping availability... October 18. I wouldn't care otherwise but they all picked the same exact date.
Maybe Production hasn't started for accessories... i doubt they would send a dummy to then yet... maybe specifications but I dunno...

Juaanjo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Looks great, but in my opinion is expensive for a watch that will get old in only months.

abuttino
Old
Thanks Meter 233
That's like saying your phone will only get old in months