Navigation issues after update

Search This thread

dkul85

Oct 21, 2014
I had been using my moto 360 for about a month before the new update was installed. It was working perfectly before then.
However, after the update, I have noticed that I do not get step by step navigation instructions on the watch face.
I can start navigation through voice commands, but steps are not shown in the watch.

Has anyone else faced this problem?

Reactions: silvermoon33

silvermoon33

Nov 20, 2014
I had been using my moto 360 for about a month before the new update was installed. It was working perfectly before then.
However, after the update, I have noticed that I do not get step by step navigation instructions on the watch face.
I can start navigation through voice commands, but steps are not shown in the watch.

I have exactly the same problem with avd, maybe you can post a report bug on android issues

atijasa

Oct 25, 2013
Sarajevo

yes having the same problem... did you find a way to fix this... didn't work on 4.4. and not working on 5.0.1.. keep getting massage: check phone to continue!?!?!?! any solution?

dkul85

Oct 21, 2014
no the problem is still there. I have not been able to figure it out. I am thinking of returning it if the problem persists

FYI I got the 'continue on phone' notification earlier too. I updated the maps app on the phone and it worked.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.