[XT-1022][4.4.4][Deodexed][Motorola Stock ROM for Moto E]New Build Uploaded

Search This thread

Sarath280

Feb 23, 2013
Chennai
OnePlus 8T
HELLO everyone.. :D it's my FIRST ROM or you can say compilation on XDA..as i am fond of android and really wanted to do something for our forum. so i present to you a deodexed rom for moto e.
Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Respected people i am just a newbie IN this ROM making..SO,PLEASE BARE WITH MY small work as i have tried my best to GIVE YOU the Best. WILLING to learn a lot from you people. SUGGESTIONS are most WELCOME.please do not post some bad comments or anything as i am not a professional or too knowledgeable in it. if you can HELP me to make it better please do. i would really like to learn.

Features:-
1.Deodexed.
2.ZIPALIGNED.
3.Bloatwares removed.
4.Build.prop tweaks.
5.Android L Bootanimation.
6.Android L Keyboard.
7.Build.prop tweaks:-
  1. Performance, Smoothly, Battery saving tweaks
  2. Gaming tweaks
  3. Media Quality
  4. Liquid Smooth UI
  5. Qualcomm tweaks
  6. Disabled Logers
  7. Better battery life
  8. Increased scrolling speed

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:-
  1. DOWNLOAD THE ZIP AND PUT IT IN THE SD CARD.
  2. BOOT INTO RECOVERY MODE.
  3. DO A FULL DATA WIPE.
  4. FLASH THE ROM.
  5. WIPE CACHE AND DALVIK CACHE.
  6. REBOOT!

DOWNLOAD LINK :-
Build 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/download/k2vnk0s3by85yh0/condor_moto_e.zip

Credits:-
1.Motorola
2.Google

XDA:DevDB Information
[XT-1022][4.4.4][Deodexed][Motorola Stock ROM for Moto E], ROM for the Moto E

Contributors
Sarath280
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2014-07-29
Last Updated 2014-08-02

dejawho

Mar 21, 2012
hi, is there a possibility that this work on the italian xt1022? i've tested the indian one also and it didn't detect the sim

Hetalk

Sep 30, 2011
Ahmedabad
Nice. Another moto stock 4.4.4 ROM, but this one seems to have added features.
I'll try out soon.

This one's just 272 MB, against the 400+ MB on the other 4.4.4 stock ROM.
Can you list the bloatware items you've removed?

Last edited:
Reactions: syedobaid555

dejawho

Mar 21, 2012
the rom works but i can't access to my google account, when i put username and password it always say to try later

luvk1412

Nov 25, 2012
Amritsar
I think the size has decreased so much because of his ROM is deodexed. So the system might have reduced by 70-80 mb or more. But deodexed have longer boot time than odex. So why to deodex even if we have the empty system partition.
Correct me if am wrong

Same here.
* I cannot add google account
* Cannot access quicktiles
* Random FCs
@Sarath280 said he'll work on a new build tomorrow.

Hetalk can you provide me boot animation from the rom

Last edited:

Hetalk

Sep 30, 2011
Ahmedabad
I think the size has decreased so much because of his ROM is deodexed. So the system might have reduced by 70-80 mb or more. But deodexed have longer boot time than odex. So why to deodex even if we have the empty system partition.
Correct me if am wrong

Attached.

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 105

#buzz

May 23, 2014
/android/works
Correct me if am wrong

You are wrong in one part. The size of the ROM will increase if it is deodexed. It is because the compressed odex files are splitted in the process of deodexing and this causes increase in the size.

By the way, I built OMNI 4.4 for our beloved device. Only libwebviewchromium packages are left to compile. It is because of low RAM of my system and also low HDD space. I have no server. I think I will give it to Hetalk to test by today or possibly tomorrow.

According to xda rules, it is not a good practice to post inappropriate reply in someone's project. So I will create a thread once I am done.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HELLO everyone.. :D it's my FIRST ROM or you can say compilation on XDA..as i am fond of android and really wanted to do something for our forum. so i present to you a deodexed rom for moto e.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Respected people i am just a newbie IN this ROM making..SO,PLEASE BARE WITH MY small work as i have tried my best to GIVE YOU the Best. WILLING to learn a lot from you people. SUGGESTIONS are most WELCOME.please do not post some bad comments or anything as i am not a professional or too knowledgeable in it. if you can HELP me to make it better please do. i would really like to learn.

Features:-
    1.Deodexed.
    2.ZIPALIGNED.
    3.Bloatwares removed.
    4.Build.prop tweaks.
    5.Android L Bootanimation.
    6.Android L Keyboard.
    7.Build.prop tweaks:-
    1. Performance, Smoothly, Battery saving tweaks
    2. Gaming tweaks
    3. Media Quality
    4. Liquid Smooth UI
    5. Qualcomm tweaks
    6. Disabled Logers
    7. Better battery life
    8. Increased scrolling speed

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:-
    1. DOWNLOAD THE ZIP AND PUT IT IN THE SD CARD.
    2. BOOT INTO RECOVERY MODE.
    3. DO A FULL DATA WIPE.
    4. FLASH THE ROM.
    5. WIPE CACHE AND DALVIK CACHE.
    6. REBOOT!

DOWNLOAD LINK :-
    Build 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/download/k2vnk0s3by85yh0/condor_moto_e.zip

Credits:-
    1.Motorola
    2.Google

XDA:DevDB Information
    [XT-1022][4.4.4][Deodexed][Motorola Stock ROM for Moto E], ROM for the Moto E

Contributors
    Sarath280
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2014-07-29
    Last Updated 2014-08-02
    Correct me if am wrong

Attached.
    Correct me if am wrong

You are wrong in one part. The size of the ROM will increase if it is deodexed. It is because the compressed odex files are splitted in the process of deodexing and this causes increase in the size.

By the way, I built OMNI 4.4 for our beloved device. Only libwebviewchromium packages are left to compile. It is because of low RAM of my system and also low HDD space. I have no server. I think I will give it to Hetalk to test by today or possibly tomorrow.

According to xda rules, it is not a good practice to post inappropriate reply in someone's project. So I will create a thread once I am done.
    Nice. Another moto stock 4.4.4 ROM, but this one seems to have added features.
    I'll try out soon.

This one's just 272 MB, against the 400+ MB on the other 4.4.4 stock ROM.
    Can you list the bloatware items you've removed?
    Good...Works for me. :eek: ;)