Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[XT-1022][4.4.4][Deodexed][Motorola Stock ROM for Moto E]New Build Uploaded

OP Sarath280

29th July 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
the rom works but i can't access to my google account, when i put username and password it always say to try later
29th July 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #12  
Hetalk's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 2,831
 
2,516 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejawho

the rom works but i can't access to my google account, when i put username and password it always say to try later

Same here.
* I cannot add google account
* Cannot access quicktiles
* Random FCs
@Sarath280 said he'll work on a new build tomorrow.
30th July 2014, 03:10 AM   |  #13  
luvk1412's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amritsar
Thanks Meter: 142
 
532 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
I think the size has decreased so much because of his ROM is deodexed. So the system might have reduced by 70-80 mb or more. But deodexed have longer boot time than odex. So why to deodex even if we have the empty system partition.
Correct me if am wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetalk

Same here.
* I cannot add google account
* Cannot access quicktiles
* Random FCs
@Sarath280 said he'll work on a new build tomorrow.

Hetalk can you provide me boot animation from the rom
Last edited by luvk1412; 30th July 2014 at 03:12 AM.
30th July 2014, 05:33 AM   |  #14  
Hetalk's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 2,831
 
2,516 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvk1412

I think the size has decreased so much because of his ROM is deodexed. So the system might have reduced by 70-80 mb or more. But deodexed have longer boot time than odex. So why to deodex even if we have the empty system partition.
Correct me if am wrong



Hetalk can you provide me boot animation from the rom

Attached.
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootanimation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.13 MB, 47 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Hetalk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2014, 05:58 AM   |  #15  
luvk1412's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amritsar
Thanks Meter: 142
 
532 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Nul post
Last edited by luvk1412; 30th July 2014 at 06:04 AM.
2nd August 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 150
 
209 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejawho

hi, is there a possibility that this work on the italian xt1022? i've tested the indian one also and it didn't detect the sim

yes it might work
2nd August 2014, 01:05 PM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 150
 
209 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Bugs fixed.
3rd August 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #18  
satanas17's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
106 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarath280

Bugs fixed.

Hi & thanks for hard work...procedure followed and instant Fc on camera...
14th September 2014, 04:20 AM   |  #19  
Member
Flag /android/works
Thanks Meter: 129
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvk1412

I think the size has decreased so much because of his ROM is deodexed. So the system might have reduced by 70-80 mb or more. But deodexed have longer boot time than odex. So why to deodex even if we have the empty system partition.
Correct me if am wrong

Hetalk can you provide me boot animation from the rom

You are wrong in one part. The size of the ROM will increase if it is deodexed. It is because the compressed odex files are splitted in the process of deodexing and this causes increase in the size.

By the way, I built OMNI 4.4 for our beloved device. Only libwebviewchromium packages are left to compile. It is because of low RAM of my system and also low HDD space. I have no server. I think I will give it to Hetalk to test by today or possibly tomorrow.

According to xda rules, it is not a good practice to post inappropriate reply in someone's project. So I will create a thread once I am done.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #buzz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th September 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #20  
Member
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 6
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarath280

Bugs fixed.

Is there any problem left in this ROM??
FC on camera, google account sign in etc.
Or do we have to wait for more time?

The features you mentioned in this optimized stock rom sounds very good. I would like to have those. But also want a stable build.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes