Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,865 Members 50,299 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bad News Guys..No future update!!

Tip us?

-Adarsh-
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Unhappy Bad News Guys..No future update!!

Guys today i had a chat with moto's cc..and there they said (in a way) that there isn't anymore upgrades for us
i am attaching a screenshot..friends you all also try asking in a way and lets see what they are answering..(Fingers crossed)!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (29).png
Views:	57
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	2920704  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Adarsh- For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AshuGite
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Thats sad but hope we get some unofficial ports if some hardworking devs do so...
People Remember You Only For The Problems You Solved And The Problems You Created......

Some Developments from Me--
Booster Script Beta 1 (Super Performer)
Gionee P2 Pure AOSP
Gionee P2 Stock Rom

Some Other Works Visit Here

ChaTy
Old
Thanks Meter 61
I like to be frank guys...but do u know 1 thing ...service center guys just know very little about the things going on in actual R&D department of Industry...even when i asked about the 4.4.4 update when we were on 4.4.2 they said they have no idea....even 1 guy had said that 4.4.4 hasn't released from motorola when the actual motorola forum said they have released it.

So i think there is no point in wasting out time in thinking what the service center guy said....just remain calm and wait for official announcement...and i thing that guy dont know the meaning of the so called "major update"... XD

Cheers!!!

comezon
Old
Thanks Meter 2
it's only chat,i don't believe that,Motorola know moto e is the first cellphone cheap that they maid and they will make a update to moto e,
I'm Using Moto E xt1021 Unlocked Bootloader and Rooted