Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more
Post Reply

[Q] CM 11 by cybojenix, canīt get mobile net to connect

OP Exelios

3rd July 2014, 12:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Just flashed CM11 on my single sim moto e, I have full signal but cant get mobile internet to connect even if its turned on.
using german O2 network, vpns are there..

(no, I cant post this in the rom topic, xda is to smart to let me post there)
3rd July 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #2  
mrpkarthik's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salem,TamilNadu
Thanks Meter: 44
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exelios

Just flashed CM11 on my single sim moto e, I have full signal but cant get mobile internet to connect even if its turned on.
using german O2 network, vpns are there..

(no, I cant post this in the rom topic, xda is to smart to let me post there)

Its a known BUG (Mobile Data will NOT work in current CM build)
The Following User Says Thank You to mrpkarthik For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2014, 12:46 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
know issue:

No dual sim support (patched)
You tell me the rest

Why its not on this list then, sucks, back to stock, will wait.
PS, does this CM receive nightly updates from the CM team?
3rd July 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #4  
mrpkarthik's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salem,TamilNadu
Thanks Meter: 44
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exelios

know issue:

No dual sim support (patched)
You tell me the rest

Why its not on this list then, sucks, back to stock, will wait.
PS, does this CM receive nightly updates from the CM team?

Its an UnOfficial build...so we can't expect anything from CyanogenMod Team until they accepts approval of MOTO E.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrpkarthik For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Pescara
Thanks Meter: 1,128
 
1,153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exelios

know issue:

No dual sim support (patched)
You tell me the rest

Why its not on this list then, sucks, back to stock, will wait.
PS, does this CM receive nightly updates from the CM team?

you cannot post, but you can read, right? it is written thousands times in the thread, and it is listed in the second post

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...39&postcount=2
7th July 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktulu84

you cannot post, but you can read, right? it is written thousands times in the thread, and it is listed in the second post

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...39&postcount=2

It was not listed at the time...
I eve quoted what was listed and you cant read it
7th July 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Pescara
Thanks Meter: 1,128
 
1,153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exelios

It was not listed at the time...
I eve quoted what was listed and you cant read it

that's the second post, last edited 28 june, you posted 3rd july... so it was there

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Moto E Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank