Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,937 Members 44,185 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Move heavy games like FIFA 14 to sdcard1

Tip us?

luvk1412
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 131
Default [Q]Move heavy games like FIFA 14 to sdcard1

Hello guyz
I took the apk and obb file of FIFA 14 from my friend. Firstly I installed the apk and then placed the obb file in sdcard1(ext sdcard)/android/obb and opened the game the game said no resources found, then I copied data to sdcard0/android /obb and reinstalled apk and the game worked, I moved it to sdcard from settings/apps but after moving it to sdcard also the internal memory shows 450 mb free while it was 1.7 GB free before installing. So can anyone tell how can I move whole game to sdcard1 so I can install more games like asphalt and move them also to sdcard1

dem0nicbl00d
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvk1412 View Post
Hello guyz
I took the apk and obb file of FIFA 14 from my friend. Firstly I installed the apk and then placed the obb file in sdcard1(ext sdcard)/android/obb and opened the game the game said no resources found, then I copied data to sdcard0/android /obb and reinstalled apk and the game worked, I moved it to sdcard from settings/apps but after moving it to sdcard also the internal memory shows 450 mb free while it was 1.7 GB free before installing. So can anyone tell how can I move whole game to sdcard1 so I can install more games like asphalt and move them also to sdcard1
If u have rooted ur phone, u can use GL to SD or FolderMount. There are various guides in the forum on how to use them
The Following User Says Thank You to dem0nicbl00d For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

luvk1412
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 131
Any method available without root or any swap sdcards script available. I wanted to create one but I didn't found vold.fstab in system/etc while its there till jb

TheMaker01
Old
(Last edited by TheMaker01; 10th July 2014 at 01:34 AM.)
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvk1412 View Post
Any method available without root or any swap sdcards script available. I wanted to create one but I didn't found vold.fstab in system/etc while its there till jb
Right Now there is a no method at least without root.
And void.fstab file can't be find in kitkat bcoz Google has made lots of changes In kitkat regarding the storage for security purposes..
For more info click on
http://m.androidcentral.com/kitkat-sdcard-changes

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app