Mobile data

OP Legit_767

1st March 2015, 09:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
So yea I have been recently playing around with my phone and putting on Lollipop but just before I was putting Lollipop my phone just all of a sudden gets no service anywhere I go, when I try to ring someone it says that I am in aeroplane mode. I have turned it on and back off but for some reason it still says it, whenever I try to send someone a text it says it will be sent when I have signal.

I need help like urgently as I use this phone for everything.

I used Clockwork mods Lollipop but I don't think that should mess with anything due to it happening before I updated.
1st March 2015, 10:20 PM   |  #2  
Flag Aurangabad
Thanks Meter: 171

314 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legit_767

So yea I have been recently playing around with my phone and putting on Lollipop but just before I was putting Lollipop my phone just all of a sudden gets no service anywhere I go, when I try to ring someone it says that I am in aeroplane mode. I have turned it on and back off but for some reason it still says it, whenever I try to send someone a text it says it will be sent when I have signal.

I need help like urgently as I use this phone for everything.

I used Clockwork mods Lollipop but I don't think that should mess with anything due to it happening before I updated.

try resetting from recovery
1st March 2015, 10:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEingNiCK

try resetting from recovery

I take it you mean format the user data by that, so I just did will post results!

Edit:

Still not working :c
Last edited by Legit_767; 1st March 2015 at 10:42 PM.
Yesterday, 01:28 AM   |  #4  
Flag Aurangabad
Thanks Meter: 171

314 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legit_767

I take it you mean format the user data by that, so I just did will post results!

Edit:

Still not working :c

you have modem issue i guess , if you have already upgraded/updated to lollipop and afterwards having this issue try flash stock rom 4.4.4 kitkat or ask someone to provide flashable modem zip hopefully that should fix too but i prefer 1st one flash stock rom
Yesterday, 04:23 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEingNiCK

you have modem issue i guess , if you have already upgraded/updated to lollipop and afterwards having this issue try flash stock rom 4.4.4 kitkat or ask someone to provide flashable modem zip hopefully that should fix too but i prefer 1st one flash stock rom

I cant seem to find a stock rom for my Moto E 1021, could you help?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread